10 | party kiss

As answer to @Nayeliarevalo5 , yes there are plenty more chapters to come. I try to update as much as i can and for now the updating schedule is one chapter a day. I don't live in America so the time is different. But yes more chapters are coming don't worry <33

Chapter 10: Party kiss

Demetri. Demetri is the one grabbing the mic, I sigh and look at him slightly amused. This is going to be fun. Just as he starts talking I see Robby looking around and Sam's nowhere to be seen. 

I stand up and walk around, i go in the kitchen and grab a cup that i fill with a bit of vodka. I turn around so my back is against the kitchen counter and i can see who's in the backyard, when suddenly two silhouettes catch my eye. 

I press the cup to my lips without really drinking from it and try to make out who the figures are. The one with the orange shirt moves a little to the side and I see Sam standing in front of the guy. 

She tries to walk away but loses her balance and Miguel catches her. My jaw drops, my eyes grow wide and my cup falls from my hands hitting the floor and the liquid splashing on my shoes. 

I get closer to the window, and they start looking at each other with a weird glow in each other's eyes. The next thing i know, they're kissing. I take a step back a little shock and look around to see if Robby saw them or not, but when i turn to the right i see Tory watching them from the upstairs window. 

I take several more steps back and then Sam starts walking back inside. I run around trying to figure out what to do next. Should I leave? Should I tell her what I saw? Should I tell Robby? Should I find Tory? Should I go to Miguel hoping he'll tell me?  What do I do?

My whole life i've always had planned ahead of time, and now, I don't have a single plan. I don't know what to do. And I don't like it. I don't like the feeling of knowing that I don't know what to do - if that makes sense.

I hear Demetri say something about Eli wetting the bed. Who's Eli again? The room starts spinning but I don't feel like i'm about to puke or collapse. I feel like screaming. I hate it all. I hate the fact that it took me so long to admit my feelings for Robby. I hate that i couldn't bother have a secret relationship with Robby. I hate the fact that my mother still has some effect on me even from where she is right now. 

I just want to scream. I just want it all to stop. Red lights. Blue lights. Streaming's. People running passed me. I'm being pushed as people run around and collide with me. Everything's blurry and going too fast for my liking. It's like after all these years of being alive I'm finally, somehow, seeing how much of a bad person I am. And I'm not embracing it anymore. 

"SOFIA! FAST WE HAVE TO LEAVE!" Robby pulls onto my arm and all my sense are back. The police is here. 

He pulls Sam and I out of here and just as they stop to figure out what to do, I quickly remove my hand from Robby's grip and go to the back of the house where I left my board. I grab it and ride as fast as I can back to the LaRussos. Tears strolling down my cheeks, the wind hitting my face make the tears dry and stick to my skin. The taste of vodka getting to my brain. I pull out my earphones and play What is Love? by Howard Jones. 

I arrive to the LaRusso's and go to my room at once. I change into a pair of large shorts and a large shirt, and fall asleep at once. 

+

"Sofia! Sofia! Sofia! Sofia!" I hear someone say and roll in my bed.

"What!?" I ask tired but annoyed. I open my eyes to find the sun blinding me with Daniel and Amanda in my room looking all weird and panicky.