28| five emotions

Chapter 28: five emotions

I grab my skate and decide to go to Miguel's house, when I reach I open the door wide and then say, "MIGGY MIGGY MIG-" I stop when I see Johnny and Carmen sitting on the sofa with Miguel sitting opposite them.

"wrong time? wrong time, I'll come back another time." I say and then walk right back out. 

well that was a bust. I'm bored as hell and I have no idea what to do now. I sigh and go to the skate park trying to think of something to do, after a while I choose to go to Miyago-Do and laugh for a bit. 

when I arrive I notice Anthony sitting down while someone cleans the cars. I sit on the hood of the black car and then say, "not into the whole child labor shit?"

"shut up Sofia, if you're not gonna help get out." he says.

"oh no I'm fine, I'd like to see how this all turns out." I say laughing, "oh and oh well I wanna be here when Daniel finds out about your little con, just so I can see your little bitch face." 

he rolls his eyes and goes in to get some lemons or whatever, soon enough dad's car pulls up and I smile, "he actually did it." he says smiling.

"mhmm." I chuckle and then the cleaner guy comes out and Anthony too.

"what is happening?" dad asks.

"oh- uh." Anthony starts and I chuckle.

"don't you get it dad, poor little Anthony is much of a pussy to get his hands dirty." I say chuckling. 

"Sofia language please." dad says and I roll my eyes.

"anyways, I'm outta here." I say.

"call your mother back." he says.

"the answer hasn't changed since yesterday." I say as I skate away. 

+

I arrive in front of the Cobra Kai dojo and then see robby and Kenny fighting. 

he's not actually planning on fighting with Kenny, right? 

before I know it Robby falls to the floor on the mats and I can't help it but laugh. I then walk inside where Robby walks towards me.

"new equipment huh?" I say my hand on his chest.

"like it?" he says.

"mhm." I say nodding. he holds my hand and we walk to the back of the dojo together, locking the door behind us. 

he carries me and sits down on the abs chair, and I sit on his lap. we start making out, like hot make out. 

he removes my shirt and I remove his, I can feel him hard. 

"Robby, Robby," I say as he kisses my neck.

"hm?" he asks still kissing my neck.

"I-i am not having sex with you in the back of a dojo." I say smiling.

"does that mean you're open to the idea of us having sex?" he asks looking at me with a smirk. 

"maybe." I say chuckling as I put my shirt back on and my phone starts ringing again. 

"I swear I'm going to kill her." I say under my breath.

"who is it?" he asks looking at the number on my phone recognizing it.

"prison." I say rolling my eyes as I ignore the call.

"your mom?" he asks and I nod, "why don't you answer?"