5 | beach club

I'd like to dedicate this chapter to @iloveyou3ktony for always voting on my chapters ! thank you :) 

chapter 5 : beach club

It'd been a week since the valley tournament and now that Robby's shoulder is better, our secret little make out sessions are way better.

Today I decided to stay in and watch Sam and Robby to some karate, "Since when do you like karate?" she asks me.

"Oh Sammy, you don't know anything about me." I tell her using the same tone as her and she smiles trying to look nice. I don't get her. One day she's nice to me, the next she's all weird. Not that I'm complaining, it's like the girl is constantly on her periods or something. 

I see Robby coming and he doesn't look too happy, "Hey, do you know where dad is?" Sam asks him.

"No i don't. Why should i know?" he snaps at her and i resist the urge of laughing. But then I see him walking away angrily.

"What's with him?" Sam asks.

"How should I know?" I say and walk away following Robby.

Once I check that we're all alone I put my hands on shoulders and kiss his neck, "Stop okay?" he says angrily.

"Calm your tits man." I say stepping away and then walking away.

"You know what Sam. You're right. I don't like karate." I say and drop my skate board on the floor stepping on it and i ride away.

+

When I get back home by like 5PM. I know it's earlier than usual. I should get a trophy or something. I notice Robby sitting by the dinning table. 

"What are you still doing here?" I ask annoyed.

"Robby is going to live with us now." Daniel says from behind me and I do a double turn. 

"What?" I ask confused.

"Robby is going to-" he repeats himself.

"No I heard you. I mean: why?" I say.

 "Well, Robby's mo is away on vacation so-" he starts.

"he has a dad doesn't he?" 

"Yes but-" Daniel starts and I scoff.

"i can't believe it!" I say and wave my hands around, "So your own daughter you abandoned her but the son of your 'enemy' you quickly adopt him." I scoff.

"I'm not adopting him." 

"I don't wanna hear it." I say smiling sadly. Just as tears threaten to fall down my cheeks I turn around and stomp my way upstairs.

A few minutes later a knock on my door, "Go away." I say.

The door opens and i take my vans off and throw it at the door, Robby dodges it and whistles, "Nice aim."

"Oh fuck you." I groan and sink deeper inside my bed. 

"Look-" he starts.

"I think we should stop." I say bluntly.

"What?" he asks confused.

"Kissing and shit, we should stop." 

"what? why? is this because your dad-" he starts.

"no! that has nothing to do with it god! i just think we should stop. You told me about your family before and now you finally have the chance to become good and have a real bed, i wouldn't want to ruin it for you." i say. I mean it to sound rude and mean but i can't.