16| Shut up and fight

@Catherinerock2302 , glad i gave you satisfaction, i gotta admit it was satisfying to write the previous chapter. and @obrienstoes ur comments in chapter 3 & 9 got me laughing real hard, you made my day, but let's get real what do you think of Sofia now?

Chapter 16: Shut up and fight

It's been a couple of days since I visited Robby and had the big argument, and I've been angry ever since. I'm in the dojo wearing black Nike shorts with the tight ones under and a black tank top. I got my hands wrapped in my old boxing hand wraps. Teach me to fight by Yonaka is blasting in my ears as I'm punching the punching bag. 

"Idiot." I say to myself as I punch it. I stop after a while and hold the bag still, my eyes closed and the whole argument comes back to me, instead of letting it continue I tale a step back and remember my boxing training. 

"Feet planted on the floor." I say as i plant them firmly on the floor. 

"Breathe in, breathe out." I say breathing in and out. I bring my hands forward in balls, and punch the bag really hard that the breaks showing the sponge inside. I groan and decide to go inside the dojo to look for some tape or something. 

I finally find some tape and tape the bag up, after training for a couple of more hours i decide to go back home, i take a quick shower and put some shorts and a shirt. I get downstairs for dinner and just as i sit down everyone's looking at me.

"What?" I ask confused as i take a sip of my glass of water. 

"Nothing." Daniel says looking down at his plate.

"What is it?" I ask now slightly annoyed.

"Robby is being released on Tuesday." Amanda tells me looking at me a little sadly. Why me? I look at Sam who's looking down.

"OK so?" 

"We just thought you should know." Daniel responds.

"I specifically told Uncle Phil I didn't want to know when Robby would be released." I say putting my glass down and pursing my lips. Then an idea comes to me and i smile turning my head to look at Sam, "But Sam should go. I mean you're his girlfriend after all." 

"I-" she starts.

"It's okay you know, to like them both. The only thing is you're gonna have to choose one day or another." I say and stand up walking away to my room. 

+

M O N D A Y 

"School was a disaster." I tell Miguel.

"What happened?" he asks me.

"Just some of your usual Cobra Kai and Miyagi-Do drama." I tell him with a smile, "But you're coming to school tomorrow!" 

"YEs I am." he says happily.

"I'll pick you up." I remind him and he nods when suddenly my phone rings. I see it's Demetri's name popping up so I answer.

"Yes Demetri?" I sigh and Miguel laughs.

"Sofia, you should come to the laser tag ASAP." he says hurriedly.

"Why?" I ask him confused.

"Big fight happening. Hurry!" he says and hangs up before I even have the time to ask a question. I look at my phone weirdly and then smile at Miguel, he just started walking again I don't want to worry him. 

"What's happening?" Miguel asks me.

"Just some usual Demetri emergency. I better get going. But I'll see you tomorrow morning." I tell him and he nods.