11 | falling down the rail

Chapter 11: falling down the rail

School. God summer passed by so fast. And i have to go to school now. i get ready putting on some knee ripped black jeans with my Def Leppard shirt and my black converse. I add my dark yellow and purple flannel and go downstairs. 

I sit by the breakfast table, everyone is silent, "So, are you all just gonna stay quiet like this, or say something?" I ask annoyed by the silence. No one responds so i sigh and eat my cereals. 

I finish and sit on the sofa waiting for my ride, I don't really know how i'm supposed to go to school. I think Daniel wants to drop Sam off to school so i have no other choice but to stick around.

We go inside the BMW SUV and I sit in the backseat not really wanting to get in with the tense, awkward, air i've been breathing in since the party. 

Daniel drops up right in front of the school and Sam complains about it, "Seriously? Right in front?" 

"If you want to drive your car, you're gonna have to tell me what happened." he says.

"I already told you I'm sorry. if I could go back and change things I would." she said and opened the door.

"Don't be so hard on her, she was just scared to come to y'all. You know?" I say and opened the back door leaving. I get inside the school and Sam shows me to my locker and gives me my timetable.

"I'm sorry about the whole thing." I tell her.

"Don't worry about it." Sam assured me and I go to my locker. I see from a distance Robby coming to her and they kiss. I shudder in disgust and walk to my first class. Math. 

I get inside the class and find Miguel. I sit besides him and we start talking. 

The lesson goes by quickly until the, apparently, daily voice welcome on the inter phone happens. We hear the girl align complain and then a little high pitched noise that hurts my ears and then Tory's voice comes in, "Sam LaRusso, you know what you did. You're dead. I'm coming for you bitch."

I look at Miguel and we both start packing our stuff and then the bell rings. We both get out of the class as fast as we can and run to the main hall where we find a bunch of people forming a huddle around Sam and Tory. 

"Tory you don't have to do this!" Miguel yells.

Tory looks at Miguel and then smiles, "I have to." she gets into fighting position and i back away. I'm neutral in this. I don't have a side. I'm not fighting anyone. 

Robby comes out of nowhere and just as Sam and Tory start fighting, Robby and Miguel look at each other and run towards each other. I drop my bag to the floor when Hawk yells, "NO MERCYY!" everyone starts fighting. Miyagi-do vs Cobra Kai. Or Cobra Kai vs Miyagi-do. 

One of the Cobra Kais tries to hit me but I dodge it, "Look i don't want to hurt you okay. I'm not even on anyones side." I say but that doesn't stop him he continues trying to hit me. 

So I smile and do a little spin and kick him in the face. "Felt good. Bring it on baby!" I say adrenaline rushing in my blood to my brain. 

Just as I'm walking forward to punch someone I feel someone kick me on my back and my breath gets caught in my lungs and I cough a little I turn around to find Aisha. 

I smile like a psychopath and then punch her, she punches me back and my lip starts bleeding. With my hand I touch the blood and then smile, "You asked for it." I run towards her and find two people fighting on the way one of them is crouched a little I jump on their back and then jump from it I double knee Aisha who falls on the floor with my legs around her neck and just as she hits the floor I do a forward roll and then stand up once i see her not standing up.