20| Christmas catastrophe

@MYDSISME omg you read my mind, Sofia looks like she'd just let them kill each other while eating chips or pop corn... but will she do this ??

Chapter 20: Christmas catastrophe

Christmas. I've never been one for Christmas so imagine my surprise when Sam decided to invite me to her little 'Coup d'état' in the living room. Naturally I declined. I'm not feeling like being a witness to another fight. 

This is actually a war, there are casualties, it's not even about Karate anymore. It's just about showing who's the strongest. Can't they just do a deal breaker, a good old arm wrestling. I truly believe it'd work. Or actually, they'd somehow manage to turn that into another war.

I lay in my bed with my Lays Chili pepper in hands and the 2006 Death Notes movie playing on my laptop. The original Death Notes are better than the new one. My door closed so to not hear the suicidal kids downstairs making noise I watch the movie in silence and int he dark when suddenly halfway through the movie I hear glass breaking downstairs. 

I mentally debate for a second on whether i should check or not but then decide not to. They're probably having fun, whatever. It's not like Cobra Kai is crazy enough to crash a 'party' at the LaRusso's house. I continue watching my movie when I hear something else breaking downstairs. 

"OK that's it." I whisper to myself. Do they seriously have to be this loud? My pack of chips win hand I walk down the stairs and sigh, "Seriously? You know there are some people here, who are tryna watch a -" I stop halfway through when I see the war zone in front of me. "movie." I finish as my chips fall from my hands. 

People fighting each other. Cobra Kai versus Miyagi-Do versus ... well versus hm... Cobra Kai retired? I don't even know who's against who at this point? 

"What the hell?" I yell but no one seems to care. I look around and see Miguel being beaten up by Kyler. Miguel's bleeding a lot, I continue looking around and find Hawk looking around and then notice that right in front of him is Demetri. 

I'm not feeling like helping anyone today. These guys, all of them have a death wish. I'm not even joking anymore, if they so want to die then they just have to ask, i know people. Just as I'm about to go back upstairs someone grabs my arm and forces me down the stairs. 

"What the fuck?" I say as my back hits the floor hardly. I look to find a Cobra Kai holding me.

"Oh you went after the wrong person." i say moodily and grab his arm turning him around, i stand up and then someone punches me. I gasp taking several deep breaths trying to recover but I can't soon someone else carries me and drops me hardly on the table which breaks.

I stand up and scoff, "You're all gonna regret it." with that said I run towards them and do a handstand where I land on the other side in a bridge, they think I missed them and get closer to me which results to me doing a kick over and hitting the three of them in their faces. They go backwards and I kick one them's balls. Punch the second one, and the third one I land him harshly against the wooden floor as revenge for landing me on the glass table and breaking it. 

I look around to find Hawk running towards Demetri, i'm about to go and help Demetri out but then I notice Hawk isn't about to hurt Demetri but help him. I look around and start kicking and punching some random people until i find Miguel now this time being on top of Kyler. 

"Thanks for the motivational speech." Miguel says and then walks towards me.

"Where's Sam." he asks me.

"Cause that is your first question?" I say in shock waving my hands in the air showing him the house. "i don't know! But I know that Hawk is helping Demetri, and if Cobra Kai is here then Tory is here too. And Tory is after Sam, only." I say and then stop once I realize where this is going.