12 | bloody hospitals, bloody runaways

I'd like to dedicate this chapter to @gredandfeorgesshawty for voting on chapter 11! and I'd like to thank all of you for 1.3K reads <3 

Chapter 12: bloody hospitals, bloody runaways

I need to find a payphone. That's what I need to do right now. As I run around in the streets looking for a payphone people look at me weirdly, it's only as I stop in front of a shop that I remember how I have blood all over my hair and face and arms. 

I look behind me to find an old lady looking at me, "Excuse me!" I say and she nods surprised.

"Do you know where I could find a payphone, please?" I ask her.

"Oh yes, straight and first to your left." she says and walks away. I think old people have bad vision cause she didn't seem to either notice or care about all the blood on me. I follow her directions and find a payphone. I take out twenty nickels. I give them to the machine and type in Robby's number. My hand is shaking and i can feel more tears strolling down my face. 

After 5 rings Robby answers, "Robby? It's me, Sof." I say my voice breaking.

"Sof! I, I didn't mean to- I'm so-" he start blabbing out. 

"I know. I know. Don't worry. But you're in big trouble." I tell him.

"I know. I have to stay on the run." he answers and I close my eyes trying to think. It's impossible to think right now. Miguel's at the hospital. Robby's on the run. What do I do? This is all my fault.

"OK. I'll get you some money, and clean clothes. Give me an hour. Where are you?" I ask him.

"Meet me by the park's shelters." he says quickly.

"OK. I'll meet you there in an hour." I say and then hang up. I run back to the hospital to find Carmen.

"How is he?!" I ask hysterically.

"I don't know. He's still unconscious." she says tears falling down her cheeks. More tears fall on my cheeks and then she looks at my arm and bleeding lip, "You need to get checked up." 

"No! It's ok. Whatever. I need to take a shower though." I say and she nods. She walks back to her mother and I decide to quickly check the list of new comers, hopefully the LaRussos are already here. I make sure the nurse is distracted enough and then check out the list. Sam LaRusso is being stitched and Mr and Mrs LaRusso are with her. Ok it's all good.

I run faster than what I've ever ran before and arrive at the LaRusso's house quickly. I get there and quickly go upstairs I catch a glance of myself. Oh my! I look horrible. I look like I just came back from a war or something. I laugh at myself and then continue my run upstairs. 

I look around for my shoe box and then take out thirty bucks. That should be good enough. I take an extra ten for some food. I then go to the back of the house where Robby left his clothes in the dojo. I grab a bag and shove a pair of shorts, and sweats, a couple of shirts, and a sweater in the bag. I grab some alcohol and bandaids and then grab my skate board. I ride towards the mini-market in Reseda and then buy two sandwich with some chips and gatorade. I ride all the way to the park shelter and look around for Robby when I see him inside a Dodge caravan. 

I smile and get inside the passenger seat, "Seriously? Out of all the cars at the dealership, you choose this one?" 

HE laughs, "It's the one they wouldn't expect me to take. They don't really check on this car." 

"I got you some clothes, and thirty bucks. It should be enough for a week or two at least. Until I can get you some more." I say.

"Thanks. You didn't have to help me." he says.