15| Feelings out

shout out to my new active reader, voter, and commenter: @SamanthaPhipps9 thank you for your encouraging comments and for reading and voting !! we are at 2.1k reads, how amazing is that?! if you like this story and the way it's written, check out Fire the Dragon. 

Chapter 15: Feelings out

It's been a week now since I saw Robby at Sylmar Juvenile center, and i haven't been back there in a while now. I decide to go and visit Miguel he got released from the hospital and Johnny's been trying crazy to help him walk again. 

I ride my board all the way to where they live and knock on Johnny's door, "Is it Sofia? Come in!" I hear and then open the door to find Miguel standing wrapped by some baby leash and Johnny holding it so Miguel stays up on his feet. 

"What the hell is that?" i ask laughing as i drop on the sofa opposite these two idiots.

"I told you this is ridiculous." Miguel sighs.

"Come on, focus." Johnny says and releases the handle. Miguel tries to stay up but ends up falling on the floor. 

"Focus." Johnny says as Miguel groans and is pulled back to his feet. I look at Johnny worried, maybe he's going too hard on Miguel. 

"Come on, this is worst than yesterday. Is it because she's here?" Johnny says pointing at me and I stick my tongue out annoyed.

"You're not even trying, what's the problem?" he pauses and then adds, "you saw your ex big deal."

Miguel turns to look at Johnny, I didn't know he saw Tory yesterday. What the hell did I miss?

"Big deal? Look at you! We spent all day doing bullshit for your ex, and make you look like someone you're not. At least when I saw my ex i told her how things really were." Miguel snaps back annoyed. 

"Alright you done with your little hissy fit? Or you just given' up?" Johnny says.

I want to say something but Miguel responds, "No you are."

"What'd you say?" Johnny asks defiantly.

"You're the one giving up!" Miguel says now angrily. 

"I don't know what the hell-" Johnny start but Miguel cuts him off by screaming, "QUIET!" 

"You let Kreese take your dojo! You let Hawk, and Tory and everyone else think you're weak."

"Because it was a mistake to begin with!" Johnny says letting go off the rope, he's now holding it with only one hand, "I should've never brought back Cobra Kai, look what happened."

I gasp, "What happened is you helped a bunch of people and then you just walked away like pussy." Johnny takes a step back, I want to intervene and tell them that Miguel is standing by himself, that Johnny let go off the rope but Miguel continues, "You're a sensei, it's who you are if you can't see that then you're blind." 

Johnny looks down and then at the rope, he realizes he isn't holding it anymore, "Miguel."

"What?" he says in disgust, Johnny keeps staring down at Miguel's legs and then Miguel's facial expression changes and he looks down too noticing that Johnny isn't holding the rope anymore. 

"Whoa, am I doin' it?" Miguel says not believing it.

"You're doing it." Johnny confirms. 

I jump from the sofa, "You're doing it!" 

"Holy shit!" Miguel says looking at me and then his legs. 

"You're doing it!" Johnny adds at the same time as Miguel says, "i'm doing it!"