4 | All Valley Tournament

chapter 4 : All Valley Tournament

Finally the All Valley tournament. We walk inside and i find Miguel, Hawk, and Aisha all warming up by the side. "I'll meet y'all in a bit." i say and walk towards Cobra Kai.

"Cobra Kai never rests huh?" i say jokingly and Miguel laughs. We hug and I handshake with Hawk.

"Nice shirt." Hawk says and I look down at my shirt.

"Thank you." i say and then look at all of them.

"It's not like you guys need any luck but, good luck yall. I know you'll win." I say smiling.

"We'll see ya in the audience?" Bert says and I nod.

I walk back inside the big dojo and i sit where the audience is. In the first row i find Sam, Anthony, Amanda and Daniel sitting down. I don't sit besides them, I'm wearing a Cobra Kai shirt it'd look bad for Daniel. So instead i sit three rows behind them. 

"Welcome to the All Valley Tournament!" the man in the middle says through the microphone. 

He welcomes all the Karate dojos team and everyone claps in the audience.

"Please welcome first timer Robby Keene fighting unaffiliated." the man says and my jaw drops.

Amanda whispers something to Daniel and he shakes his head, he then looks at me and i shrug my shoulders. I didn't know he was going to fight, what the hell? Not many people clap but i do. 

Just as the man is about to say something we hear, "COBRA KAI, COBRA KAI, COBRA KAI." I stand up and start clapping and going all "COBRA KAI!" with them. 

Miguel tries his best to keep a straight face but i can tell he's laughing inside. I sit down again, "Well you sure know how to make an entrance."

They start fighting and Hawk, Miguel and Robby are all in the semi finals. Sam went to find Aisha after she got beat. 

I don't know who to hear for right now, Hawk and Robby are going against each other, and Johnny (the blonde man from a couple of nights ago) is looking at Robby, he's scared for his son. I've heard Miguel talk about Cobra Kai going all 'strike first, strike hard, no mercy' I have to admit it scares me sometimes. 

Hawk and Robby start fighting and Hawk almost hits Robby but Robby dodges and i realize i was leaning forward almost stood up from my bench. 

Hawk and Robby get to the middle and they talk, you can tell they're insulting each other. Just as Robby turns around to walk away and I see Hawk running towards him and kicking Robby from behind on his shoulder. I gasp and stand up. Without thinking i run down the benches and towards the matts in the middle. I get on the floor by the edge of them, I did some karate before you're not allowed to step on the matts with your shoes.

"Robby? Robby you okay? Come here." I say as he stands up.

"Illegal kick. Disqualified." the referee says but Hawk doesn't seem to care. I give him a look that screams, 'i hate you'. Robby crawls towards me and I take his left arm and put it around my shoulder. I help him up and snake my right arm around his waist to help him walk. I give a quick glance at Daniel and notice Amanda, Anthony and Sam aren't here anymore. 

I help Robby all the way to the changing rooms and he removes his Gi a little to look at his shoulder. 

"You okay?" I ask.

HE looks at my shirt and says, "What do you care. you're with them." 

I sigh and stand up removing my flannel. I remove my shirt revealing my black tank top and then i put my flannel back on.