*** IMPORTANT NOTES ***

Hi, it's me! I just wanted to give you guys a small update on what's happening because I constantly receive notifications of people voting and commenting and adding Sofia LaRusso X Robby Keene to their library (not complaining btw <3)

So I've noticed just how popular this story is and is still getting and it makes me so happy! I'm very thankful for all of you 12.5k readers :)

Which is why I would like to say the following:

- PLEASE check out my other stories, I SWEAR you'll like them too !!

- IM THINKING of making a DISCORD server where anyone who reads or writes (or does both) wattpad stories can join the server. for those of you who don't know what a discord server is: it's an app on phone and laptop where you can discuss with other people anonymously. 

in that server you will all be able to share your thoughts on my story(ies), share your favorite songs, AND EVEN share your own stories! 

it will be a safe place for everyone and anyone, no matter who you are, and a way for all of you to make new friends! 

tell me what you think about it ;)

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR READING AND COMMENTING AND VOTING <3 

HOPE YOU HAVE A NICE DAY, HOPE YOU'RE DOING WELL, AND DON'T FORGET YOU ARE AMAZING !!!

LOVE OF ALL YOU SO MUCH. 

THANK YOU <3