29 | Killer prom

Chapter 29: killer prom

"you don't know me Daniel! in what fucking language do you want me to fucking say it?!" I say and then turn to Amanda, "did you know about that? how could you even agree with the fact of letting his ex-girlfriend stay over?!"

I look at them, tears falling down my cheeks and then walk back towards the entrance, I grab my board and skate the hell out of here.

I am so done with him. this is it.

I've been trying so hard not to hurt dad and he just hit me where it hurts. he twisted the knife that was in my stomach even more.

I can't do it. I've done everything to hold everything together, I played fucking serpentine belt, and this is how he fucking thanks me?!

hell no. 

I decide to just show up to Robby's dojo but before i need to make a stop. i skate to the South Seas Apartment hotel and i book myself a room, for now i just paid for the night. 

i arrive at the dojo and then go to the back dojo, i knock on the door a couple of times - okay maybe i bang on the door a couple of times. Robby opens the door clearly annoyed.

"Sofia? what are you doing here?" he asks me. 

i walk past him and walk inside, "my dad just invited my goddamn mom to stay at the house! he knows i can't handle her, he knows how she makes me!" i say all at once. 

"wait hold up-" he starts. 

"and he thought that inviting her to stay would do me good? what good would it do me for fuck's sake!" i cut him off. 

he walks towards me and then puts his hands on my shoulder forcing me to stop moving around, "what?!" i ask him angrily. 

"breath, you can stay with me." he says.

"i booked a room at South Seas Apartment, i'll be staying there." i say shaking my head. 

"okay then i'll stay with you." he says.

"what?" i say confused. 

he presses his lips against mine, "okay." i say smiling and then he grabs a bag and puts some of his clothes in it. 

we walk together hand in hand to the South Seas Apartment hotel, we go up to our room and then i sit down. 

"i'm lost Robby." i finally say. 

"hey, hey, none of this talk, okay?" he says sitting besides me. he takes my hand and then holds it tight moving his thumb up and down. 

"we're together, you're not lost. i'm here." he says and i look at him with a smile. 

without thinking i straddle him and start kissing him, he slowly removes my shirt and i remove his. he then slowly leans back and flips us around, just as his hand reaches the button of my shorts he looks at me and i nod smiling. he unbuttons my shorts and removes them, i unbutton his jeans and he removes his pants. 

he kisses my neck, chest, and lips leaving marks all over my body while i dig my nails on his back biting my tongue.

+

i wake up in the morning with robby's arm around my waist. i smile recalling what happened last night. 

amazing. 

it was amazing. 

i try to slowly get out of bed without waking him up. i take a quick shower and then get dressed. i wear a pair of leggings and a sports bra. i put on my shoes and then write a note to Robby.