23 | Kenny Boy

Chapter 23: Kenny Boy

I wake up once again in the back of the cobra kai dojo in Robby's arms. my back is in absolute pain. between child labor and back pain I would pick child labor. actually that's lie, I'd choose this back pain. at least back pain goes after a while. once you start labor you can't stop. 

I turn around and find Robby still asleep, I push his hair away from his face and then see him smile. he slowly opens his eyes and looks at me, "what's your dad gonna think when you tell him you've been sleeping here?" 

"I don't care what he thinks. and to be honest he's too busy with Johnny to even realize I'm not sleeping at home." I chuckle. I would usually be angry by the face that Daniel doesn't realize that I'm not home, but right now I'm thankful. 

because it means no need to answer his questions, and get those dirty looks from Anthony. 

Anthony. 

Anthony. 

shit!

my phone rings and I see it's Anthony's name.

"shit. shit. shit. shit." I say sitting up straight.

"what is it?" robby asks his hand behind my back.

"I promised Anthony I'd come watch him play basketball." I say biting my nails.

"why?" robby asks confused. he's seen how much I insult and make fun of Anthony.

"so he can prove it to me that he doesn't have a rotten brain because of all the video games." I say and robby laughs. 

I answer the phone and awkwardly say, "hi Anthony!" 

"where the fuck are you?" he says.

did I mention that he's started swearing now. I'm proud. I feel like a proud mother.

"I know I'm late-" I start trying to find an excuse but I honestly can't.

"whatever, just get here quick please?" he says. he sounds nervous.

"is that girl? lily. Lina. whatever her name is there?" I ask.

"Lia." he says and I chuckle.

"be there in like ten." I say and then hang up.

"do you really have to go?" Robby asks me.

"I know..." I say groaning and then robby grabs my arm and pulls me towards him, I straddle him and we start kissing while laughing.

"I should really get going." I say chuckling.

"really?" he says his hand traveling up and down my bare thigh.

"yup." I say and then stand up to walk away. I walk to the storage room and put on a pair of black jeans and the black shirt I wore at the skatepark not too long ago. I put on my vans and then get out of the room to find Robby standing in front of me.

"hey! isn't that my shirt?" Robby says chuckling.

"really?" I say and then look down to see it is his shirt. 

we kiss and then I grab my board and skate to the middle school. 

I go through the back door to the gym hall and stand by the corner. Anthony notices me and smile putting a thumb up in the air - to which I roll my eyes obviously.

"I'll take ballerina." he says and I raise an eyebrow.

I didn't think Anthony was this type of person.