26 | Switzerland picked a side

Chapter 26: Switzerland picked a side

I tried defending Cobra Kai once and it backfired like hell, and now here I am back where I started. sort of. 

"So Sofia, we haven't seen each other in a while now." she says sitting down opposite me.

"yeah I know, but I needed to talk." I say bouncing my leg.

"well I'm here for that." she says, "so what is it that you want to talk about?"

"see I'm conflicted." I say looking around, "I keep pushing the inevitable away and at some point it's just gonna catch up to me." 

"pushing what?" she asks me.

"you know the all valley tournament is coming, and I am going to have to pick a side, and honestly I don't know what to do. I mean whichever team I pick I upset the other, you see my position here?"

"I'm sorry but-"

"being Switzerland sucks! I mean Switzerland ended up by choosing Germany at some point, but if I pick Germany then France will hate me, and if I pick France I lose Germany." I say using metaphors.

"could you maybe not use metaphors?" she asks me but I decide to ignore her question.

"the thing is I'm finally, after everything, with him, and I love him, and care about him. and I hate to see what he's becoming I mean he keeps saying he's using Cobra Kai for his own advantage but he's getting in deeper and deeper." I say falling down on the couch, "and my dad and I well we're sorta good now I guess, and I really don't know what to do. I mean if I choose him then Robby and I are over, and if I chose Robby then my dad and I whatever we started will be destroyed. you see the kind of sticky situation I'm in right now?" I finally say.

"right, so why don't you choose not to choose?" Miss Blatt asks.

"well because that's what I'm currently doing - have you not listened to a single word I just said?" I say now getting annoyed.

"yes, but everything you've just said is very confusing." she admits.

"I'm just as confused as you to be honest." I say now my head in my hands.

I told Robby I was a fan of ignoring a problem until it just went away, but this problem isn't going away this time, the problem is staying. the problem is staying until I make a decision.

"have you tried a pros and cons list?" she asks me and I look at her with a smile.

"you are amazing. thank you!" I say and then rush out of her office as the bell rings. I grab my skate from my locker and then put it on the floor. I then skate back to the LaRusso's house and rush inside.

"how'd you get here before me?" I ask confused. 

"she skipped study hall." Daniel says.

"we had study hall?" I ask confused.

"yes, yes we did." Sam says.

"I don't remember having Study hall-" I start and then I realize what is happening. "ohhhhh, I'm gonna go, now." I add add and then walk towards the stairs.

"so what now, you're skipping school sam?" Daniel tells Sam and then a bite my lip feeling a little bad for what I just created. 

I get in my room and close the door, I grab my laptop and start writing

COBRA KAI:

Pros:

- Being with Robby