6 | zombie apocalypse

This chapter is dedicated to @Catherinerock2302 thank you for your comment <3 and for anyone wondering it's 1 new chapter a day or more if i have time i swear !! i'm really trynna be active on this book cause i know exactly how i want it to turn out :))

chapter 6 : zombie apocalypse

"So how's Miss 'i'm not into karate' doing?" Miguel says as he comes inside my hospital room.

"Very funny Miggie." I say rolling my eyes, "What's that?" I ask looking at the plate in his hand eagerly.

"Your favorite. Tres leches." he says and I think i start drooling. He laughs and puts the plate on the little hospital table, he sits on the chair besides me and we start eating out of the plate. 

"I'm sorry." Miguel finally says.

It's only then that i remember the All Valley Tournament, "It's okay. It's the whole tournament that got to your head." I reply.

i can't stay mad at Miguel for ever, he's my best friend, "Plus you brought some Tres Leches i cant be mad." i joke and he laughs.

Just as we're both laughing someone by the door says, "m-Miguel?" i look to find sam.

"what are you doing here?" Robby says aggressively.

"He's my best friend, and he brought me tres leches. gosh." i say pointing at the plate.

"i'll go." Miguel stands up.

"don't go. you just came." i protest.

"it's okay." he says and i give up.

"i'll call you later." i say and he nods.

just as he leaves the door i look at sam angrily and then get back to my plate, before any of them can utter a word the nurse comes in to check on me.

+

I arrive back to the LaRusso's after spending the night at the hospital, i hear a knock on my door and sigh, "Come in."

Daniel comes in and then says, "I know you're probably tired, but i was wondering where-" 

"i learned that karate?" i finish his sentence and he nods, "with mom we used to live in a shady and sketchy neighborhood, i had to learn self defense. so i did a little kickboxing and some karate."

he looks at me.

"No i will not join Miyagi-do karate." 

"Why not?" he asks puzzled.

"Cause i don't want to have to choose sides. this whole Cobra Kai and Miyagi-do thing is just so competitive it's like a freaking war. and i don't want to choose sides. i like to stay neutral."

"choosing sides?" he asks me.

"yeah my dad is miyagi-do, my best friend is cobra kai." i say not noticing the 'dad' i threw in there.

He stands up and walks away closing the door behind him.

+

I wake up in the morning remembering what Sam and Aisha were saying at the beach club. 

'She totally is his type. She skates, the way she dresses and everything.'

so i look like Robby's type huh? I stand up and walk towards the wardrobe, i remember Amanda saying they put some clothes in there before i came.

I open the wardrobe and i understand what she meant when she said, 'i don't think they're your type' they really aren't my type.

Short skirts, and dresses, with colorful shirts. I go through the clothes in there and my eyes land on a black skirt. i take it in my hands and look at it in disgust, i then look for a shirt and find a white tank top.