― two.

[ ― two. ] 

"i'm home." iseul called out. 

"you're back late, were you out with yeosang again?" iseul's grandfather exited the kitchen to greet his granddaughter with a kiss as she smiled warmly at the elder, following him into the kitchen where her grandmother was busily preparing dinner for the three of them. "when will you finally ask that boy out, you two―"

"ah, graamps," iseul whined, cutting off her grandfather. "i've told you before, yeosang and i are just friends, i'm way out of his league anyway." she mumbled the last part to herself, pouting her lips as her gaze drifted to the already set table. 

"then what were you doing out so late? you know a boy doesn't keep a girl out for that long for nothing." her grandfather teased as iseul rolled her eyes, a sigh escaping her lips as she headed for the stairs.

"he was just helping me with my..." iseul trailed off as she came to a sudden halt at the bottom of the stairs, her eyes widening. "crap, i completely forgot!" she exclaimed, rushing up the stairs as her grandparents furrowed their eyebrows in confusion.

"forgot what?" the old man wondered aloud to his wife who simply shrugged in response. iseul threw her bag onto her bed, heading towards her window, pushing the frame open as she peered at the house across from hers, looking for the familiar blondie. 

iseul sighed in defeat, falling back onto her bed. she had completely forgotten to fill out her future careers form with yeosang, and now the boy was out on a family dinner and who knew when he'd be back. staring up at the ceiling, iseul thought back to the unanswered questions on the blank piece of paper that sat at the bottom of her bag.