― sixteen.

[ ― sixteen. ]

"do you like me, bae iseul?" 

iseul groaned in frustration, messing up her hair as she tried her best to remove that memory from her mind. she sighed, leaning back into the car seat as she stared out the window, basking in the sunlight as she did her best to calm herself down.

"is everything okay, miss iseul?" the girl sighed, pouting her lips.

"i hope so, mr yoon." she vaguely responded, worrying her driver as he glanced at her through the rear view mirror. mr yoon decided to drop the subject as they stopped outside the school grounds. "thank you, mr yoon, don't worry about picking me up." she plastered on a smile, grabbing her bag as she slid out of the car.

"miss iseul?" mr yoon caught her attention before she could shut the door, the girl peering inside as he turned to face her. "have a good day today." he smiled, his words taking iseul by surprise. she felt her heart warm as her smile became real, thanking the man before shutting the door. she sighed once more, watching as the car drove away. with a little bit more determination, she cleared away any pestering thoughts, deciding that she'd try her best to take the day in a more positive manner.

as she walked through the entrance and took the path up towards the building, she had done good so far, being able to avoid all the main characters with ease. however, just when she had taken her eyes away from the path in front of her, a figure that was about to flip her morning over walked towards her. iseul was taken by surprise when something hit her forehead before falling forward, the girl holding out her hand to catch it in time. "what the heck?!"

"you were meant to catch it!" iseul lifted her gaze to come face to face with the devil himself, although he did seem to look quite guilty for the damage he had caused. she glanced down at the item, realising that it was the keys for his bike. "anyway, you told me to stop riding my bike―"