― twenty five.

iseul sighed, patting down her hair that had gotten messy in the breeze. scrolling through her phone, she did her best not to look awkward as she patiently waited for the boy, but it didn't take long for her to notice that he was running late.

a sigh escaped her lips once again as she set her phone down, looking at her surroundings in an attempt to distract herself. seojun had asked to meet at some fast food restaurant that iseul wasn't familiar with. she guessed that it was a brand made just for the show, however the area did seem pretty familiar to her, although she couldn't put a finger on it.

"oh? who do we have here?" turning her attention away from the view outside, she was quick to recognise the students from yongpa high who were always bullying jukyung. "you're that girl from last time, right?" saemi questioned as she took a seat across from iseul.  "you know han seojun too, right?"

iseul remained silent, not wanting to entertain her. she knew what she was capable of doing, but iseul wasn't weak like jukyung ― she would happily stand up to them if they got out of line. 

park saemi was quick to get annoyed at her attitude. "yah, i wouldn't get so close with han seojun." she smirked when she realised she had caught iseul's attention, the girl immediately turning her gaze to them just at the mention of his name. "you were the one in that car accident, right?" she questioned, taking iseul by surprise.

"how do you know about that?" she questioned, trying to get more information on her past here. she had been so distracted by the plot, she had forgotten about her own story. 

"everyone knows." she shrugged, acting as if it were old news. "and everyone knows that han seojun caused it, i don't get why you're hanging out with him when he almost killed you." 

iseul wondered how she was able to expose something so casually. 

"what are you talking about?" 

"bae iseul." 

their conversation was cut short as seojun appeared out of no where, stepping in just in time. although iseul didn't know if she wanted him to butt in just then or not. she wondered if knowing more was good for her, or if it was all just lies. unable to look the boy in the eyes, she suddenly stood up from her seat and walked straight past him, her mind a mess to process anything being said to her right now.