― thirteen.

[ ― thirteen. ]

iseul was beginning to get used to waking up in her new setting. although the luxury of her house still hadn't settled with her, she would soon have to accept that this was her new reality for who knows how long. although this particular morning wasn't favourable for the girl, having woken up with only two hours of sleep, having regular intervals of waking up in cold sweat thanks to her recurring nightmares, something that hadn't happened since she had woken up in this world.

"iseul, are you up?" a knock was heard at her door, catching her attention as she brushed her teeth. she had just finished her shower and had changed into her uniform, taking her time since she had woken up pretty early. 

"yeah!" iseul responded after spitting out the toothpaste in her mouth, rinsing it out before wiping her face dry, walking into her bedroom to find minjoon fixing her bed. she still wasn't used to having everything done for her, finding it completely unnecessary to have someone do the tasks that she could easily do herself. 

"breakfast is ready sweetie, is there anything you wanted for lunch or should i just make the usual?" minjoon questioned, making iseul wonder what the usual consisted of. however, having no particular appetite for anything she agreed with the latter, sitting at her vanity as minjoon exited her bedroom. as she busily put on her makeup, her phone suddenly buzzed, signalling a new message.

from: future boyfriend🥰🥰🥰
are you okay today?

iseul's eyebrows furrowed together as she stared at the screen of her phone, wondering who's contact it was. she set her makeup brush down, picking up the device and typing in a message back.

to: future boyfriend🥰🥰🥰
sorry, who is this?