― five.

[ ― five. ] 

"just a side character, you're just a side character, iseul-ah. don't you dare mingle with the leads, you're not allowed to stay here." the girl mumbled to herself, walking down the empty corridor by herself. mr han had something to attend to and so he had suggested having lee suho show her to her class, and as much as the idea excited iseul, there was no way she could interact with the male lead and so she reassured the teacher that she'd be able to find her class herself.

"as i was saying, when king sejeong ruled―" the history teacher was suddenly cut off again, this time from the door of the classroom being pushed open. glancing over, the teacher had to do a double take, surprised by the sudden appearance of an unfamiliar face. "ah, you must be the new student?" he questioned as iseul weakly nodded her head, entering the classroom and shutting the door behind her. "would you like to introduce yourself?" the teacher questioned, although it didn't really feel like she had any other options, as she stood before all her new classmates. 

this is crazy. 

"hello, my name is bae iseul, please take care of me."

they're really all here in front of me right now. 

"right, how about you take a seat in front of―"

i'm really inside a kdrama right now.

"han seojun." the name caught iseul's attention, causing the girl to snap out of her thoughts. her eyes fell upon the sleeping boy who had an empty desk waiting for her sat in front of him. groans echoed throughout the classroom, the male students wishing that the new girl would be seated near them.