― ten.

[ ― ten. ] 

"iseul, let's go to lunch." iseul jumped in surprise, lifting her gaze to meet an overexcited sooa, with jukyung and soojin stood behind her. the said girl pointed at herself, making sure that it was her that they were referring to. "yes, you silly, who else?" sooa laughed, grabbing the hand that pointed at herself before dragging her out of her chair and towards the cafeteria. 

iseul felt out of place walking with the three of them. although she had fantasized about being their friend whilst watching the show, she never thought she'd actually be in a place in which she would be their friend. "ah, wait," iseul stopped in her tracks, catching sight of kang yeosang heading towards the rooftop. "i'll catch up with you guys." she waved, running off in a different direction before sooa could stop her. 

"seul..." sooa pouted, staring after the girl. 

"since when did you become friends with bae iseul?" jukyung questioned, wrapping her arm around sooa's as they headed towards the cafeteria. sooa grinned, tapping her nose.

"secret!"

-

"yeosang!" iseul caught up with the boy who was stood on the rooftop; standing by the ledge as he leaned against it and stared up at the sky, turning to the girl with wide eyes. iseul was panting for breath, not realising just how many flights of stairs there were as she doubled over, her hands on her knees. "i'm sorry about earlier." she suddenly apologised.

"earlier?" yeosang tilted his head, confused as to what the girl was referring to. "ah, you mean this morning with sooa?" he questioned, causing the girl's face to flush red in embarrassment as she stood up straight. luckily her cheeks were already rosy thanks to the sudden workout.