― four.

[ ― four. ]

"saebom high." iseul gulped, staring out the car window. she couldn't believe that this was seriously her reality right now. there was just no way she believed that this wasn't a dream. her parents were sat in the same damn car as her for goodness sake. this had to be some sort of sick joke her subconscious was playing on her. there was just no way this was happening right now.

"iseul?" the girl snapped out of her thoughts, her mother having placed a hand on her leg to catch her attention. "are you nervous, sweetie?" iseul plastered on a fake smile, shaking her head.

"i'll be fine." she reassured, opening the car door and stepping out. "i'll see you after school." she waved at her parents who excitedly waved back, watching as the girl reluctantly turned away from them, heading towards the school building. "it's just like in the drama." she mumbled to herself, taking in every detail of the place. "ah that's right," she suddenly remembered. "how far into the story am i?" she wondered, trying to look around for clues.

her eyes caught sight of a familiar pair, watching as im jukyung's older sister busily changed the tyre of the ugliest car iseul had ever seen. "last night's episode?" she mumbled to herself, running a hand through her hair as she tried to remember what had happened. "ah, suho knows about her secret." she nodded, remembering the episode clearly. it was a good thing it was only last night, she barely even remembered what had happened in the first episode from last week.

"okay, so that leaves the next twelve episode completely open." she nodded, walking towards the school again. "ugh, why on earth am i even here?! how do i go back?" she questioned aloud to herself, the students walking past her sending her weirded out looks as she talked to herself. "do i have to stay her until the end of the kdrama? or will it continue on as the webtoon? what if i'm stuck here forever? no way!" she shook her head, trying to get rid of the negative thoughts, but it was to no avail as she couldn't figure out her role in this story at all. 

iseul sighed, too busy crying herself a river to realise how the students were gaping at the sight of her as she walked through the hallway. she didn't even realise where she was until she bumped into someone. "ah, sorry." she bowed her head, about to walk away when the body stepped into her way. the girl sighed, lifting her gaze only for her eyes to widen in surprise.