― twenty.

[ ― twenty. ] 

iseul sighed, staring up at her ceiling. 

"i like you!" 

the girl blinked.

"more than a friend, iseul." 

"agh!" she ran her hands over her face, growing more and more frustrated. no matter how hard she thought about it, she couldn't bring herself to figure out just what on earth was going on. what was she doing in this world? how did she get here? how did yeosang get here? and how the heck do they go back? 

"iseul?" the girl jumped up in surprise, sitting up on her bed as she glanced over at the doorway. minjoon stood there with the vacuum next to her, a look of confusion plastered on her face as she stared at the young girl. "aren't you meant to be at the school festival today?" iseul's eyes widened, checking the digital clock on her bedside table. 

"oh god, i'm late!" she hurried out of bed, heading towards her closet as she dug through it, looking for a decent outfit. "ugh, why is there nothing here!" the girl whined, falling to her knees as she was surrounded with her clothes strewn across the floor. 

minjoon, who was still stood by the door, watched in amusement, knowing that the girl had a decent amount of clothes to last her a lifetime. "why so picky? is there someone you're trying to impress?" she questioned. iseul could feel her cheeks heating up, hiding her face away from the older lady, knowing that she'd be teased if she sees the state she was in. 

"me? impress someone? puh-lease." she tried her best to sound and act nonchalant, but there was one person who flashed through her mind, which only made her hotter than before.