― seven.

[ ― seven. ]

"i'm still here." iseul sighed, resting her head in her hands which were propped up against her desk. the school day was almost ending but she had noticed jukyung still running around, running errands for lee suho. if she had known lee suho was such a sadist, she would've given up on the guy earlier, his cold personality could only be attractive for so long until it becomes trashy. she wondered how jukyung put up with and still remained so energetic, but then again, she was probably desperate to keep her real face a secret, although iseul saw nothing wrong with it.

"where else would you be?" iseul lazily lifted her gaze to the figure that spoke to her, disregarding his question, before doing a double take, realising who it was.

"han seojun..."

"you know, you ask some weird questions." seojun pointed out, hands in his pocket as he tried his best to look as aloof as possible, but his curiosity of the new girl had somehow gotten the better of him. "and you talk to yourself too much, people might think you're going crazy." iseul rolled her eyes, standing from her seat.

"well maybe people should mind their own business." she fired back, glaring at the boy before pushing past him, purposefully bumping into his shoulder as she left the classroom. what iseul didn't realise was the onlookers of the class who watched their little exchange, im jukyung's group of friends included. 

"that guy is so pretentious, how is he the second lead?" iseul mumbled, crossing her arms as she angrily walked towards the vending machines. the girl was busily grumbling to herself that she barely paid attention to her surroundings, turning the corner of the hallway and bumping straight into a figure. "ah―!" the girl fell back, completely losing her balance and falling on her butt.

"watch where you're going." the boy iseul had bumped into warned, stepping past the girl without even sparing a glance. iseul hissed in pain from her backside, rubbing her back as she carefully stood herself back up.