― eighteen.

[ ― eighteen. ]

"seul! catch!" iseul flinched, thankful that she had quick reflexes as she caught the ball that seojun threw towards her. the boy sent the girl a soft smile before turning back to the game he was playing with the others. sooa, who was stood by the girl, glanced between the pair before sneaking up next to the oblivious girl.

"what's going on with you and han seojun, hm?" her sudden appearance took iseul by surprise, the girl jumping in surprise once again as she turned to the smaller girl, wondering what she meant.

"what are you talking about? there's nothing going on." she assured, tucking a stray hair behind her ear before walking off to put the ball away. the girl was sat out of the game, accidentally having taken a ball to the face right at the beginning of the class. she had assured the teacher that she was fine, but still advised to sit out and watch instead of participating. it was no surprise to iseul though, since she knew that athleticism was something she never had to begin with.

"ay, don't lie, han seojun hasn't stopped staring at you since the lesson began. there's definitely something between the two of you." sooa caught up with the girl, wrapping her arm around iseul's shoulders. the two of them watched han seojun as he sat by the goal post talking about some basketball game with taehoon and hyunkyu.

"what are you guys talking about?" soojin and jukyung entered the conversation, joining the two where they were stood.

"nothing―"

"about how han seojun is flirting with our iseul." sooa cut iseul off, sending her a cheeky grin before turning back to their two other friends. "don't you agree?"