― eleven.

[ ― eleven. ]

"how did i end up here?" iseul wanted to say out loud, but she kept the words to herself, standing in front of han seojun. the boy kept his gaze on the ground as the pair walked side by side, heading outside as seojun had somehow convinced the goody two shoes to skip class with him. it was more so that iseul wanted to avoid the three girls who had taken a liking to her, but she wasn't going to tell seojun that.

now, how did iseul end up here, you may be asking.

"heol, lee suho really got out of the situation scot-free, huh?"

"just because he's the top student and his dad's rich, he can get away with anything." iseul stopped in her tracks, unable to stop herself from eavesdropping on the passing conversation. a sigh escaped her lips as she ran a hand through her hair. she was rich with good grades too, could she do the same and save the guy from getting into trouble?

"let's find out." iseul glanced one last time towards the rooftop stairs before heading in the opposite direction towards the teacher's office.

"what's with that look?! how dare you glare like that?!" iseul heard as she entered the office. iseul watched as seojun aimed his glare towards the dean, only angering the man more as he raised his hand.

"teach!" iseul spoke up before she even realised what she was doing. the dean turned his head towards the girl, ready to shout at the student for interrupting him before he realised it was iseul. she gave a sheepish smile, the dean's arm returning to his side as a smile replaced his scowl.

"iseul! is there anything i can do for you?" he questioned, happily bouncing over to the girl. his attitude made iseul sick, but she brushed it off, plastering on a fake smile.