― fifteen.

[ ― fifteen. ]

"why did i say yes again?" iseul questioned herself, her voice barely audible with how loud her friends were singing in the confined karaoke room. she sat back into the sofa, despite having not sung a single song or even moved a muscle excessively, she still felt tired just from watching them sing their hearts out. jukyung crashed down next to her as she finished her song, letting the couple belt their hearts out to the next song.

"iseul, you haven't picked a song yet!" jukyung exclaimed, noticing that all the songs in the queue had already been decided. 

"it's okay, i'm not the singing type." iseul assured, waving her hands as jukyung attempted to hand her the device. "i'm gonna step out for a sec, save my spot." iseul smiled, standing from the sofa before sneaking out of the room. 

a breath of relief left her lips as she was finally out of the suffocating room. she ran a hand through her hair, pulling it back into a ponytail as she walked towards the exit of the building. however, her feet came to a halt as she heard a familiar voice. her eyebrows furrowed in confusion as she glanced over at the room she was about to walk past, the lyrics that were sung made her heart hurt as she was reminded of her other life.

iseul shook her head, snapping out of the negative thoughts as she blinked back her tears. she spared one last glance at the door, trying to peek inside in case she'd be able to catch a glimpse of the singer, but it was to no avail as he was sitting out of view. with a shrug, iseul continued her journey out of the building, her mood had suddenly dipped, and she just wanted to go home now, but knowing that group of friends, if she were to re-enter the room, they'd definitely drag her into a song.

deciding on staying outside until they ran out of time and/or energy, iseul made her way down the steps only to stop at the sight of a familiar looking motorbike. "han seojun?" she questioned aloud to herself. the singer.