― twenty one.

[ ― twenty one. ]

"why don't you belong here?"

"what are you talking about?" iseul did her best to play it off cool, a chuckle escaping her lips as she avoided his gaze. seojun sighed, knowing full well that the girl would act this way, but he wasn't going to let her get away with it so easily.

"stop hiding the truth from me, i heard him." seojun brought up, knowing that iseul had no chance in hiding it away forever. "i heard your conversation, i don't know what your deal is but―"

"but what?" iseul cut him off, glaring at the boy. "why do you even care? when it has nothing to do with you? why are you being so persistent? why can't you just drop it?" iseul bombarded the boy with questions, hoping that her words would get him to drop the topic. 

"because i―"

"there you are!" seojun was cut off, which iseul was grateful for because whatever was about to come out of his mouth next would definitely cause the girl to completely lose her mind. "come on, the game's about to begin." seojun was dragged out against his will, the two leaving iseul behind in the classroom. 

iseul let out a breath she didn't even realise she was holding, leaning back against a desk as she placed a hand against her racing heart. "even i don't know what's going on, how do you expect me to explain it to you?" iseul wondered aloud to herself, a sigh escaping her lips as she ran a hand through her hair. 

iseul left the classroom, deciding that going home would be the best thing to do. she only came to see gowoon perform, and now that she had done that, she had no more reason to stay and with everything going on, she didn't really want to stay any longer.