― six.

[ ― six. ]

"there's no way it could've been fake, right?" she mumbled to herself, walking towards the school gate. it was the end of the school day and iseul had managed to escape the grasp of the lead characters, seriously what is it with them and wanting to befriend everyone new? 

"what was fake?" iseul noticed the figure before her too late, walking straight into his chest. 

"ah," iseul held her head, stepping back as she glanced up at the face she didn't want to see at all right now. the girl visibly gulped, glancing around to see who he was talking to. "me?" she questioned, turning back to the boy with a look of surprise, pointing at herself to make sure he knew what she meant. 

han seojun rolled his eyes, his hands in his pockets as a sigh escaped his lips. "is there anyone else here?" his voice was low, and even if he wasn't, it felt like he was threatening her for money or something. "aren't you going to answer my question?"

"why do you want to know?" iseul fired back, wondering what had the guy so up in her business. his character pissed her off, there was no way she could ever ship jukyung with a guy like him, he was the type of person that she'd avoid for her whole life if she could. when iseul was met with silence, she stepped up to the boy, wondering where this sudden burst of confidence came from as she glared into his eyes. "stay out of my business, han seojun." she spoke through clenched teeth, before pushing past him, purposefully bumping his shoulder as she confidently strode away from the boy. 

as if her soul had left her body, the girl was suddenly deprived of energy, a hand on her heart as she let out the breath she was holding. "geez, what came over me?" she wondered aloud, shaking her head at the experience she just had. as she walked through the gates of the school, she found students gawking at an expensive looking car.

"yah, yah, take a picture of me with it."