Hank McCoy x Reader

Dedicated to Shelbwinchester

Up next: Scott Lang x Reader

Later: Vision x Reader

   Y/N'S POV

  Y/N, you didn't have time to stop. You had to keep moving forward. You were a wanted mutant with several deaths to answer for. No one was going to second guess shooting you if they had the chance to. Your life only mattered to those like you, but you couldn't reach out to them. It was too risky.
  As much as my legs ached, I kept running and checking behind me to make sure that I wasn't being followed. Honestly, it was getting harder for me to see what was behind me because I was so tired. When I became too tired to run any longer or to keep making sure that I wasn't being followed, I stopped behind a tree.

  I sat down against the tree and looked up at its many leaves. Seeing how green the leaves were, it reminded me of my older brother. My older brother was Bruce Banner, but he was also known as The Hulk. I knew that Bruce was probably worried sick about me right now, but I was doing this for him.
  As much as I missed Bruce, I couldn't be near him ever again. Of course, Bruce had enemies of his own, but I couldn't live with his death. So, I had to make sure that he'd stay far away from me with The Avengers. But as I looked at the tree very closely, I noticed a reflection of something blue showing up on the tree.

  The blue reminded me of my boyfriend, Hank McCoy. Boy, I was lucky to have him as my boyfriend. No matter what, Hank always made sure he was at my side. He always made sure of it, but he couldn't be at my side now. I didn't want him to be. He'd be safer with Jean, Scott, Ororo, Logan, and everyone else.
  I sat up straighter, noticing how comfortable I was against this tree. Before I could give myself the opportunity to fall asleep, I stood to my feet and continued running for some time. But when I found a place that offered me a room to stay in for just one night, I took it. I had to take it.

  I put my bag down and rested my head against the soft pillow. However, I was no longer in the same room. I was now inside my bedroom where Hank was pacing back and forth.

  Hank noticed me and smiled saying,"Y/N!"

  I began to panic and got up saying,"No. Don't come near me. I have to go. You have to let me leave. I don't know how I ended up here, but I have to go back."

  Hank tried to approach me, but he said to me,"I'm not going to let you leave. You brought yourself here, Y/N. You do that when you're tired. Did you forget that you have the ability to transport to different places? You do remember that you have that ability, right?"

  Hank laughed, but I just said to him,"Hank, I don't have time for this. I killed people, remember? I don't remember it, but I did, and I have to get as far away from all of you as I possibly can. Just let me leave."

  Hank walked up to me and wrapped his arms around me saying,"Y/N, you didn't kill anyone. That wasn't you. We know that it wasn't you. We'll do everything we can to help you, but it won't help us if you disappear. It won't help me, Y/N."

  Hank said to me,"Please trust us. Trust me when I say we're doing everything we can to get you out of this mess, but we'll need for you to tell us what you do remember. Where did you go, Y/N?"

  I squeezed Hank's arms saying,"Of course, I trust all of you, Hank, but I don't trust the people I don't know. Whether I was in control and I just don't remember or whether someone had taken over my body and killed those people, it was still me. I still did it, Hank. I really don't remember anything, but I don't want to if I did kill those innocent human beings. I would be angry if one of you didn't come back, so I know that it'll only be a matter of time before they let their anger out on me. And when that happens, I don't want to be here."