Bucky Barnes x Reader Part 2

Dedicated to OfficialStephanieP

Up next: Peter Quill x Reader

Later: Spider-Man x Reader

   Y/N'S POV

  I had been in this particular hospital room for so long, that I had every area of the room memorized. I knew when something had been moved, thrown away, or even replaced with something else. I was forgetting what it felt like to be in my own room back at home, but I could never forget what it looked like. I had been living in it for too long, but I did feel much better today.

  It looked like Tony Stark was my first visitor today.

  He took a seat next to my bed and said,"Babe, when is it going to be your last day in here?"

  "I'm not sure Tony, but even if I was sure, I wouldn't tell you. I'd tell my boyfriend or Steve before I told you, Stark."

  Tony frowned, and I sent him a smile saying,"Okay, Stark. There's a chance that I could be out of here in two weeks. And yes, Tony, you are the first person to know."

  Tony smiled back at me, before he said,"I'm so honored, N/N. So, Barnes hasn't checked in on you yet?"

  I shook my head saying,"No, but normally he's always the first one here to see me. Maybe he actually slept for once."

  Tony nodded, and then Bucky rushed into the room. When he noticed Tony had beat him here, he put his face in his hands. Tony laughed, before he left me to get back to where he needed to be.

  I said,"Buck, it's okay. I still love you, and I want you here. What took you so long to get here?"

  Bucky shifted uncomfortably, and then I reached for his hand.

  Bucky intertwined his fingers with my own, before he said,"I don't want to scare you away."

  "Buck, I can't even go anywhere. I have no choice but to lay here and listen to whatever you have to say. And even if I could leave, I wouldn't. Talk, Barnes."

  Thor ran into the room and yelled,"HAVE YOU ASKED LADY Y/N YET?"

  I giggled, but I looked over at Bucky asking him,"What is he talking about?"

  Bucky pushed Thor out of the room saying,"Not yet, Thor."

  I smiled, and then Bucky said,"Y/N, we've been together for a very long time, and I..I can't afford to live without you. You've been here for me, even when I pushed you away. I'm sorry for those times that I couldn't even remember who I was, but you never gave up on me. It shows me how incredible you are, and I'm finally ready to ask you: Y/N M/N L/N, will you marry me?"

  I screamed, ignoring the sick feeling it caused me to feel. I grabbed Bucky's sleeve and pulled him forward to give me a kiss. Bucky laughed, but he returned my kiss.

  When I let him pull away from the kiss, I said,"Barnes, I'm not giving up on us. I'm going to marry you."

  Bucky carefully put the ring onto my finger, then he walked over to the door.

  Then, he opened it and Thor ran back in yelling,"WHAT DID LADY Y/N SAY?"

  I chuckled saying,"I told him I was going to marry him, Thor. That's what I told him. Thor, you are so precious."

  Thor smiled at me saying,"Thank you, Lady Y/N."

  In two weeks, I was released from the hospital. I felt better than I had ever felt in a very long time, and The Avengers even threw me a party. It felt amazing knowing I didn't have to worry about being in the hospital anymore, but it also felt amazing knowing I had Bucky. I couldn't wait to marry him.