Harry Obsorn x Reader

Up next: Bucky Barnes x Child Reader

Later: Tony Stark x Reader

   Y/N'S POV

  The second Peter, well Spider-Man called me and told me Harry was coming for me, I rushed to the nearest window, but Harry was already waiting for me.

  He chuckled and said,"Hey, you look scared."

  I wasn't trying to make conversation with Harry, because I knew it would be pointless. So, I rushed into my bedroom and pulled out the web shooter that Peter had made for me. It was only for emergencies, and this was an emergency.
  When Harry decided to literally take out my right side bedroom wall, I immediately blinded him with the webbing that came out of the web shooter. Harry groaned in annoyance, trying to see again.

  When I saw a familiar red suit outside of my house, I rushed towards the window and heard Peter yell,"WAIT, Y/N!! I'M NOT-"

  Whatever Peter was about to say, I didn't wait to hear it. I jumped out of my open window, and Spider-Man caught me.

  He swung as fast as he could as he said,"You're crazy. How did you even know that I saw you jump out of that window?"

  I kept searching around for Harry, but there was no sign of him.

  I held on tighter to Peter's suit replying,"I just knew that you'd catch me. You wouldn't let me die, Parker."

  Spider-Man said,"I wouldn't be able to live with myself if you did die, but I'm sorry for this."

  I looked at him confused, until he dropped me. I screamed and someone caught me, but they weren't as gentle with me as Spider-Man had been.

  Harry thought this was funny, and I bit his hand. He dropped me and I fell on top of a dumpster, before I struggled to move. Luckily, Harry hadn't been that far from the ground when he was holding me, but my body was already aching. Harry smirked at me, before I closed my eyes.

...

  When I opened my eyes, I was at the kitchen table at the mansion Harry lived in. There was a plate in front of me, and Harry casually sat down across from me.

  He took a bite of his food and said,"This is really good. You should eat."

  I knocked the plate on the floor and yelled,"YOU REALLY THINK I'M GOING TO EAT SOMETHING THAT YOU GAVE ME??"

  Harry replied,"I know you're hungry, Y/N. You're always hungry."

  I squeezed the fork in my hand and said to him,"You've got jokes. That's good, Harry, but Peter's going to stop whatever it is that you're planning."

  Harry took a sip of his drink and walked over to where I was sitting. He pulled me up out of my chair, and I pushed him away. When he pulled out a gun and aimed it at my head, I stood down.

  He said,"Follow me. Don't try anything."

  I followed Harry, but not too close. Where was an Avenger when you needed one? When Harry stopped walking, I realized he had led me to the large portrait of his father. I was reminded of the day when I held him for hours as he cried on my shoulder, the days when we were together and inseparable.

  I knew he was thinking of that day, too, before he said,"There's still time, Y/N. Help me make things right."

  I said,"Harry, everything's fine. You don't have to go down this path anymore. It's not too late. Peter and I can help you."

  The second I mentioned Peter, Harry lunged at me and knocked us over the sofa. He began to choke me, and I grabbed the pen that I had put in my pocket earlier for some reason. I stuck it through Harry's leg, and he got off of me.
  I immediately headed for the first available window I saw, with Harry looking furious not too far behind me. I jumped out of the window, and Spider-Man caught me.

  Spider-Man said,"You've got to stop just jumping out of windows. What if I wouldn't have been here to catch you?"

  I looked down at the ground and said,"I'd be dead?"

  When Spider-Man stopped on top of one of the tallest buildings in New York, he pulled off his mask and let out a sigh.

  When his eyes met my own, he held his mask in his right hand saying,"Y/N, you can't keep doing this to me."

  I chuckled saying,"Jumping out of windows?"

  Peter sent me a look before he said,"Well, yes, but scaring me. You can't keep scaring me. I love you, okay? I love you, and it feels good to say it."

  I wrapped my arms around his neck saying,"I love you right back, Parker. I may never stop scaring you, but I'm glad you caught me both times."

  Peter intertwined his fingers with my own before I said,"Parker, I need to go to the hospital. I know I look fine, but I definitely don't feel fine."

  Peter wrapped his arms around me and placed a kiss on my forehead saying,"Don't worry, Y/N. I'll get you to the hospital, and I'll keep Harry away from you. I promise."