Doctor Doom x Reader

Dedicated to GrindelwaldSparrow, ElisabethYoung, LetMissyStepOnMe, your_marvel_nerd, and QueenKitsune2000.

Up next: Bucky Barnes x Reader Part 2

Later: Loki x Reader

   Y/N'S POV

  I could've asked Victor to find me someone who could've made me as strong as Captain America or as resourceful as Iron Man, but this one thing Victor just couldn't do.
  Victor couldn't just turn me in to The Avengers, even though that's what I wanted him to do. Yes, I wanted my own husband to be the one to turn me in to The Avengers, but who better to do it than the one person I still trusted on this planet?

  Victor said,"I won't do it, Y/N."

  I walked up to Victor and wrapped my arms around his waist.

  Victor wrapped an arm around me and said,"You belong with me, Y/N. I cannot protect you if I am not able to be with you every day."

  I said,"Vic, it's The Avengers. They wouldn't just kill me in front of their misguided fans and then move on to the next villain. They have to be good examples for the children. It's always about the children, Victor."

  Victor looked me in the eyes as he said to me,"You're not a villain, Y/N. You're my wife."

  I smiled at Victor, but he only brought his forehead down to my forehead and said,"I can't do it."

  I closed my eyes as I said,"Handsome, you have to. How long will it be before something happens to everything that you've built, Victor? I wouldn't be able to live with myself if you were the one that everyone laughed at because word got around that you were no longer a threat to anyone or anything anymore."

  I felt a kiss on my nose. I opened my eyes and let Victor place another kiss on my nose.

  I told Victor,"I love it when you do everything you can to keep me from harm, but this is something I have to do. Victor, we talked about living in a much nicer place and possibly adopting children to call our own one day. I don't see how we could do either one of those things if I don't do this. I have to do this. D, you have to be there with me to do this."

  Victor had tears in his eyes, but he nodded and said,"I'll be there with you. I understand."

  Victor wiped his tears, then he just walked outside. I wouldn't do this if I didn't have to, but I felt like I had put this off for too long. This was the best thing for me and for Victor.
  Five minutes later, I walked outside and found Victor just sitting down by himself. He was staring at something, but I couldn't tell what it was that he was staring at exactly.

  I sat down beside Victor and leaned on his arm.

  Victor said to me,"I'm betraying you, Y/N."

  I shook my head and said,"No, you're not. I'm the one that's asking you to do this for me. I know that you love me. I know that if it was up to you, you'd find another way. I just don't think that there is another way this time."

  Victor asked me,"How long do we have, Y/N?"

  I said,"I want to do it tomorrow. We have until tomorrow."

  Victor said to me,"I'll find a way to see you, Y/N. I won't go months without seeing you. That's too long."

  I continued to lean on his arm and said,"I know you will. Just don't mess yourself up, though, Victor."