Tony Stark x Reader

Up next: Erik Lehnsherr x Reader

Later: Avengers x Reader

   Y/N'S POV

  When I walked into the Avengers Tower, I screamed at Thor popping up in front of me.

  Thor frowned and took my arm saying,"Lady Y/N, I did not mean to frighten you. I only wished to say hello!"

  I put my hand over Thor's hand and waved it off saying,"It's okay, Thor. Don't even worry about it, and hello. I like the haircut."

  Thor smiled and kissed my forehead saying,"Thank you, Lady Y/N!! Thank you!"

  I nodded to Thor, before he asked me,"Are you all right?"

  I said,"No, but it's nothing I want to burden you with, Thor. You look tired. You should get some rest."

  Thor nodded, yet I knew he wasn't convinced. My stomach growled, but I didn't feel like eating. I was too worried to eat anything. I overheard Bruce and Tony talking, yet I didn't go into the room. I knew that if I saw Tony, I'd do nothing but cry on him.
   What was I gonna do? I had no job now, and I didn't want Tony to think I was lazy. I didn't want to give him a reason to be disappointed in me. I had to find another job right now, even if it took me staying up all night.

  I rushed up to Tony and I's room, before I quickly got to work on finding another job. Finding a job seemed to be harder than when I had found my first job years ago, but I couldn't give up.
  Shortly, I began to get a headache, yet I couldn't get up to get anything to eat. However, I heard someone clearing their throat to get my attention. Tony...

  I didn't bother to turn around, knowing that I would rush into his arms and cry of course.

  Tony said,"Babe, I know you can hear me. You're here early, but I'm okay with that. What are you doing?"

  I replied,"I'm sorry, Tony. I'm really busy. Can you come back later?"

  Tony laughed, but he said,"Later? Baby, I've been waiting all day to see you. I can't come back later. What are you looking at? Hey, Y/N.."

  Tony took my hand and massaged it saying,"Y/N, please look at me. Why are you looking for jobs?"

  I couldn't take it anymore and hugged Tony, sobbing into his neck.

  Tony carried me over to the bed and laid down with me as he asked me,"Y/N, what is it?"

  I looked down at Tony's arc reactor as I said to him,"I..I lost my job, Anthony, and..and I have to find another one right now."

  I tried to get up, but Tony wouldn't let me.

  He just tightened his arms around me and said,"No, you don't have to get another job right now. You have plenty of time, Y/N. You'll be all right. I'll make sure of it. You're my wife, and we'll figure this out together."

  I sniffed as I looked up at Tony saying,"Tony, I don't want you to think that I'm lazy."

  Tony chuckled as he placed kisses over my heart saying,"Y/N, lazy is the last word that I would use to describe you. You have helped me many times. You know that I don't like being handed things. You know that, right?"

  I giggled, and Tony smiled at me as he reassuringly said to me,"Y/N, I'll never think the worst of you. Never."

  I asked Tony,"So, how was your day?"

  Tony chuckled again, before he said,"My day's been okay. Banner and I are working on something. Well, we were before I came to see you."

  "Well, do you mind if I come along with you and maybe we can stop by the kitchen before?"

  Tony raised an eyebrow at me, but he said,"I don't mind you being there, Y/N, and of course we can stop by the kitchen."