Avengers x Reader

Dedicated to kayla_cruz2019

Up next: Rocket Raccoon x Requested Reader

Later: Bruce Banner x Reader

IMPORTANT: Hey, everyone, Batmanwife13 here. I apologize for the long wait for another update, but here you go! If you all want to, follow my Instagram page storiestoldbykarrington. With this page, I'll be letting you all know when I'm updating a book or even publishing a new book here on Wattpad. I'll also have a place where you can ask me questions, etc. Really nervous about doing this, but I'm also excited!

   Y/N'S POV

  I carefully walked down the steps and into the room where everyone else was. I was nervous, very nervous, but I at least knew that the people I knew best would give me their honest opinions about how I looked in this particular dress.
  I had several dresses to try on, but my boyfriend, Sam Wilson, suggested I let everyone in on making the decision about which dress I would wear to Sam's family's party.

  I stopped in front of everyone and said,"So?"

  Thor was the first to give his opinion,"I am not a fan of the pattern, Lady Y/N! The next one please!!"

  I chuckled, before I said,"Do the rest of you agree with Thor?"

  Natasha said,"I agree with Thor. This dress isn't you."

  Tony said,"I don't know what to say."

  Steve rolled his eyes, before Bucky said,"I think it looks good on you, Y/N. It matches your eyes."

  I smiled at Bucky, before Clint said,"I'm not feeling it. Next dress."

  Bruce said,"I agree with Thor, but you do look beautiful, Y/N."

  I put my hand over my heart, before I looked at Sam,"Sammy?"

  Sam just smiled at me saying,"You look amazing. I love you."

  I blushed and said,"Sam, I love you, too, and thank you."

  Sam made me do a twirl for everyone, before he gave me a kiss and Bucky said,"Wilson, that's my girlfriend. Please don't kiss her again."

  Clint said,"Y/N, go try on the next dress! We're going to still need time to make a decision after you're done trying on all of the dresses."

  Sam gently pushed me forward. I rushed into my bedroom, before I quickly tried on the next dress. I had two more dresses after this one. I made my way back down and in front of everyone a second time.

  Tony said,"I like it, but what if you fall in that dress, Y/N?"

  I smiled at Tony saying,"Aww, Stark. You make a woman smile. I won't fall in it. If I choose this dress, I'll have on high heels with it."

  Tony nodded, before Steve said,"I like this dress as well, Y/N. It's your color."

  I nodded to Steve, and Sam said,"I don't like it."

  Natasha said,"Sam, she's not going to fall. You'll be there with her. And if she does fall, you'll catch her. Make sure of it."

  I blew Natasha a kiss saying,"Thanks, Nat. You always know what to say."

  Bruce rubbed his chin as he said,"What Sam said. I don't want you to fall, Y/N. You're very clumsy."

  Tony laughed and said,"Y/N is clumsy. How do you fall going up the stairs?"

  I took off my shoe and threw it at Tony. Tony dodged my shoe, and Steve stopped Tony from throwing it back at me.

  Clint got up and walked up to me, then he fixed the bottom of my dress saying,"Sorry, it was bothering me. I like this one, Y/N. Red's your color."

  I hugged Clint, and then Thor said,"I like this one as well, Lady Y/N!!"

  Sam said,"Barton's right. Red's your color. I can't focus on anything but you."

  Natasha leaned on her hand as she said,"Aww. Where can I get that?"

  Tony said,"Right here, Romanoff."

  Natasha rolled her eyes,"I'm good, Stark. I'd rather have Wilson."

  Clint and Steve laughed, yet Tony just shrugged. I then went up to change into the third dress. I carefully made my way down the steps and over to the middle of the room.
  My dress got stuck, and Sam immediately helped me try to carefully get it out of whatever was sitting on the floor.

  Clint said,"That's so sweet. Right, Natasha?"

  Natasha nodded, and Thor said,"It is very sweet! Stark, take notes!!"

  Steve said,"Stark, you should take notes."

  Bucky said,"Even if he took notes, it wouldn't change anything."

  Tony said,"Everyone's jealous of me. All of you are just jealous."

  Sam chuckled, before Sam said,"I like the previous one better, but you do look like a princess in this one."

  Thor nodded saying,"Yes, you look like a queen, Lady Y/N!!"

  I rushed over to Thor and hugged him, and everyone else told me how they felt about this dress. After I headed back up to change into the very last dress, I all of a sudden focused on my stomach. Unfortunately, my stomach was the one area I had always felt self-conscious about.
  I put my hand against my stomach, yet I quickly made my way back down to the others. However, it appeared that everyone wasn't focused on my dress.

  Sam said,"Y/N, what's wrong?"

  I looked at everyone one by one in the room and said,"Is my stomach too big?"

  Natasha said,"No, Y/N, your stomach is fine."

  Clint said,"What Nat said. Y/N, you're perfect the way you are. This dress also looks good on you."

  Bucky said,"You're my girlfriend, and I wouldn't lie to you."

  Sam narrowed his eyes at Bucky, but Bucky just said,"Y/N, nothing is wrong with your stomach."

  Tony said,"You're beautiful, babe. Your stomach size doesn't matter."

  Steve said,"Darling, your stomach is not too big."

  Thor lifted up his hammer saying,"Your stomach is perfect, Lady Y/N! You will not be disrespected!!"

  Steve immediately said,"Thor, Y/N was just asking us a question. No one was being disrespectful to her."

  Thor put his hammer down, and then Sam held me saying,"Y/N, don't worry about what anyone else thinks about your stomach. We think that you're perfect, and you are perfect in your own way. I don't care what you wear, as long as you are happy and confident in it."

  Natasha broke into tears and said,"I can't handle this anymore. It's too cute."

  I leaned on Sam as I said,"I love you, Sam."

  Sam held me even tighter as he said,"I love you more, Y/N."

  I looked at everyone saying,"So, which dress are we feeling?"

  Tony said,"Y/N, give us time, babe. This takes time."

  I chuckled saying,"Gosh, Stark. My bad. Please take your time, everyone. I'll be back in a few minutes."