Peter Quill x Reader

Up next: Spider-Man x Reader

Later: Logan Howlett x Reader Part 2

   PETER'S POV

  Man, Y/N was just the most confusing woman in the whole galaxy. Every time I thought I understood what she thought about me, she would just make me think that she hated me. Maybe she did hate me, but how could she hate me? I was amazing. What if she liked Rocket? She couldn't actually like Rocket, right?

  Y/N nudged me and said,"Quill, are you daydreaming again? This is the third time today."

  Y/N shook her head at me, before Rocket said,"He does that all the time. It's annoying, really."

  I said,"I am not annoying, and I was not daydreaming. I was thinking about something."

  Rocket crossed his arms and glanced over at Y/N, before he smirked saying,"Thinking about what, Quill?"

  "Nothing."

   Y/N'S POV

  I loved messing with Peter, but I was so bored that I actually wanted to know what he was daydreaming or thinking about. So, when Rocket asked Peter what he was thinking about, I listened in.

  However, Peter looked at me and then he just said,"Nothing."

  Peter walked away, and Rocket said to me,"Y/N, even though it may not seem like it, I care about Quill."

  I chuckled saying,"I can't tell, Rocket. I'll talk to Peter."

  I walked in the direction that I had seen Peter walk in a few moments ago, and I found him a few minutes later. He was standing in front of the large lake, and I walked up beside him. Peter looked over at me, and then he backed away from me. He tripped over a large tree, that had fallen, and fell down.

  As I looked at Peter, my eyes softened and I said,"You have it bad for me, don't you?"

  Peter looked down at his shoes and said,"I do. Do you hate me, Y/N? Do you just put up with me because we're on the same team?"

  I stepped over the tree and sat down beside Peter saying,"Quill, I don't hate you. I have a trust issue, and it sometimes causes me to push people away from me. I'm sorry I've given you the impression that I hate you, but you don't have to worry about that. I care about you, Peter. I love you, and I'd be devastated if you were to find some other woman in the galaxy that could take my place."

  Peter reached over to take my hand, but I grabbed his hand and squeezed it hard.

  Peter groaned yelling,"OWW!"

  I let go of his hand saying,"Sorry. I couldn't help it."

  I took Peter's hand, and he looked scared for a couple of seconds.

  However, I just placed a kiss on his hand, and he looked me in the eyes saying,"I love you too, Y/N. But, please don't hurt me anymore."

  "I won't hurt you anymore. Should we just sit here or go meet up with everyone else?"

  "We should just sit here. Is that okay with you?"

  "It's okay with me, Quill, because now I'm too lazy to get up."