Rocket Raccoon x Requested Reader Part 1

Dedicated to I_Love_Transformers_

Up next: Rocket Raccoon x Requested Reader Part 2

Later: Harley Keener x Reader

   LUCY'S POV

  How could someone just decide to wipe out 50% of all living creatures? Did that 50% of all living creatures just not matter at all? Apparently, not to Thanos. I wanted nothing more than to find Thanos myself for those that were no longer here, but I wasn't the only one. It seemed to be going around.

  Rocket sat down beside me and asked me,"How are you holding up, Lucy?"

  I said,"I'm mostly angry, but I'm hanging in there. What about you? I know you were close to Peter, Drax, Groot, Mantis, and Gamora."

  I couldn't read Rocket as he admitted to me,"I'm also angry, but I'm not doing too bad. You're right. I was very close to all of them. They were my family, and I need to get them back. There has to be a way to get them back, Lucy. There has to be."

  I didn't know if there was a way to get Rocket's family back, but I held his hand saying,"You're not alone, Rocket. I'm sure there's a way to get them back. We just have to stay positive and see what everyone else thinks. We seem to be surrounded by a really good group of people."

  Rocket chuckled saying,"Yeah, we do seem to be surrounded by a really good group of people. I can see that."

  I motioned to the others and asked Rocket,"Do we need to move closer to hear what they're talking about? Maybe it's something we can do together?"

  I cleared my throat saying,"I meant to say that maybe it's something we can both help out with. We don't have to be standing right beside each other or anything, of course."

  Rocket smiled, but he said,"I know what you meant, Lucy, don't worry. We should move closer to make sure that we are a part of the conversation."

  I nodded, then Rocket and I moved closer to the others to see what was being said right now.

  Nebula said,"Thanos spent a long time trying to perfect me. And when he worked, he talked about his Great Plan. Even disassembled, I wanted to please him. I'd ask where would we go once his plan was complete? And his answer was always the same."

  Nebula moved closer to the others and said,""To the Garden."

  Rhodes said,"That's cute. Thanos has a retirement plan."

  I laughed, which caused Rhodes to smile over at me. I smiled back at him.

  Captain America said,"So, where is he?"

  Rocket said,"When Thanos snapped his fingers, Earth became ground zero for a power surge of ridiculously cosmic proportions. No one's ever seen anything like it."

  Captain America looked back at me and asked me,"Do you want to move closer, ma'am? Can you see?"

  I moved closer and said,"Thank you, Captain."

  He nodded and said,"You're welcome. Lucy, it's Steve."

  Rocket smiled at me, but Rocket continued on by saying,"Until two days ago, on this planet."

  Nebula said,"Thanos is there."

  Natasha spoke next,"He used the stones again."

  Bruce had to add,"Hey, hey, hey. We'd be going in shorthanded, you know?"