Erik Lehnsherr x Reader

Dedicated to justfandomtrash

Up next: Avengers x Reader

Later: Bucky Barnes x Reader

   Y/N'S POV

  I was..a mutant? I was a mutant! Even though I had only found this out days ago, clearly I was still trying to process this new information. It just so happened that my powers were the exact same as Erik's, whom I had grown very fond of over the years. Actually, I really liked him, but I was always too scared to let him know.
  It made it even harder that he had stepped up to teach me about my powers as well. Erik and I were younger way back when, but now we were a little older. We both had powers now, and I only grew concerned that my powers would be the one thing that caused Erik and I to not have the bond that we have now.

  I quickly guided a large piece of metal away from my face and onto the ground.

   I said,"Really, Magneto?"

  Erik smiled at me and now stood beside me as he said,"You need to be prepared for anything, Y/N. Even though I am helping you, it does not mean that there is not the possibility of me turning against you by force."

  I just looked at Erik saying,"Right."

  A piece of metal tripped Erik, and he landed on his face.

  He got up and laughed saying,"Well played, Y/N, well played."

   Erik stopped laughing, and then he held his stomach. I immediately rushed over to him, realizing I had made his pain worse. Erik had taken a hard hit for me not even twenty minutes ago on a mission, and I had forgotten all about that.

  I put my hand on his shoulder saying,"I'm so sorry, Magneto. Maybe you should go and get your stomach looked at. You shouldn't be trying to help me out with my powers, even though I appreciate it very much."

  Erik leaned in and kissed me softly.

  I held on to the kiss for a while, until Erik ended it and said,"Y/N, I've been through worse. I'm helping you, because I'm trying to do right."

  I only nodded and said,"Okay then, Erik. I'll try to do right by not disappointing you. But, Erik, it's okay to stop when you're in pain. I'll understand. You take care of yourself first and then worry about teaching me."