Bruce Banner x Reader

Up next: Wade Wilson x Reader

Later: Pietro Maximoff x Reader

   Y/N'S POV

  Bruce wasn't answering his phone, and I didn't have time for losing someone else I cared about. I had already lost 4 people this year, and Robert Bruce Banner was not about to be added to that painful list.
  Even though no good came from panicking before you had all the answers, I panicked anyway. Why wouldn't I panic? My husband that always answered the phone wasn't answering his phone. He answered even when he was busy.

  I drove to the house so fast. Well, I always drove fast. This time wasn't any different than every other time I needed to get somewhere.
  I rushed out of the car and inside Bruce and I's home. I yelled Bruce's name three times, and the only thing I could hear was something hitting the ground inside our bedroom.

  I slowly walked into our bedroom only to see The Hulk looking at me. I jumped, because he was The Hulk. It's not often that I come home and see The Hulk instead of a tired Bruce Banner.
  As The Hulk looked at me, he looked almost scared? I was having trouble reading him, yet I did notice Bruce's phone on the ground in front of him. Well, The Hulk. Technically, it was Bruce, just...

  I shook my head, before I looked him in the eyes saying,"Hey, I'm the only one here. It's just the two of us. I just want to get the phone in front of you. That's all."

  I reached to grab Bruce's phone, but The Hulk stepped on it.

  Immediately, I moved my hand back, and The Hulk angrily said,"No!"

  I looked down at the phone, which was crushed into several pieces, and said to The Hulk,"What don't you want me to see? Look, I don't know what's going on, but you know me. I'm always going to be on your side, no matter what. You know me..."

  I walked up to The Hulk, and he watched me. I reached up and waited for him to lean down a little more. He slowly moved his face in between my hands, and I smiled at him.

  I said,"See, this isn't terrible, right?"

  The Hulk closed his eyes and said,"Little girl in trouble because of Hulk. Hulk don't want them to find her. Hulk really love little girl."

  The Hulk opened his eyes, and I said,"Am I the "little girl" you're referring to?"

  The Hulk nodded, and I kissed his cheek saying,"I love you, too, Hulk. So, you stepped on the phone, so they couldn't find us?"

  The Hulk nodded again, and I looked outside saying,"Okay. Who's they, Hulk?"

  The Hulk didn't respond to me, and I kept my hands on his face as I said to him,"I understand why you're scared, but I really need to know who's after me. You're really smart, and I know that you know who they are or why they're after me. Hulk, I need you."

  The Hulk went to speak to me, but something went through the side of his neck and he took it out. He pulled me into his arms and tried to take me away from here, but he fell with me in his arms.
  I tried to figure out what could have been put inside of him, but something went through my neck as well. As I tried to fight against what made me feel so terrible all of a sudden, I could only make out a tall figure standing over Hulk and I.

   SOME TIME LATER...

  I opened my eyes and slowly sat up, only to be in Bruce's arms.

  Bruce noticed I was up and attacked me in kisses. I returned his sweet kisses, yet I was so confused. How was I here and in Bruce's arms?

  Tony chuckled saying,"Someone's confused."

  I ignored him, before I looked up at Bruce saying,"Bruce, what happened? How are we here? How are you Bruce right now? What happened to the tall man? Why are you smiling at me? Why didn't you answer your phone?"

  Bruce rubbed his face against my own, and I sighed saying,"Bruce, I love you so much, but you've got to stop smiling at me and explain what's going on right now."

  Bruce said,"In a minute, honey. Let me have this."

  I said,"Fine, but only because you're you and I'm glad you're not dead."

  Bruce looked at me funny at hearing the last part, but he replied,"I'll explain everything. I promise."

  "You do keep your promises."