Erik Lehnsherr x Reader

Up next: Bucky Barnes x Reader Part 2

Later: Peter Quill x Reader

   Y/N'S POV

  After I got home from work, I yelled,"MAGNETO, I'M HOME! I'M TIRED OF YELLING!"

  I laughed at myself, yet I never received a response. I looked around the entire house for my husband of four years, but he wasn't here. Maybe he was outside working on my father's old car. My father had sadly passed away a couple of months ago, but Erik was determined to finish fixing the car my father never got to finish. I don't think Erik was aware of just how much that meant to me, because my father was everything to me. Erik also meant everything to me, so I never took Erik's love for granted.

  I walked outside to go see what he was up to, but I immediately regretted that decision. Erik was holding someone still, while a large group of men, in uniforms I didn't recognize, aimed their guns at Erik. I tried to quietly back away towards the house, but the leader (I'm guessing) had already noticed me.

  He said,"Who is this?"

  Erik closed his eyes, before he said,"Don't touch her. She stays out of this."

  The leader walked towards me and said to Erik,"You don't give me orders. There's enough of your kind running around, but I don't remember seeing anything about her."

  Erik's hands were shaking, but he was still holding the guy down. He was probably thinking that if he held one of their men, then the leader wouldn't do anything to me. Erik probably knew I was in the house to begin with, because he could have heard me yelling. He always heard everything.

  I went to throw something at the leader, but he grabbed me by my neck. He lifted me off the ground, and then he threw me into my father's old car. I struggled to get back up, and then the leader held me down against the ground.

  He said,"Here's how this is going to work. You're going to let us take her, and we'll leave."

  I wanted to scream seeing the spider near my face. I just hated spiders, and it was so close to me.

  Erik yelled,"SHE'S NOT GOING ANYWHERE! I'LL KILL ALL OF YOU IF YOU DON'T LET HER GO!"

  My eyes widened at what Erik had just said, before the leader pulled me off the ground and up to my feet.

  He held his gun to my head saying,"You won't do it. You wouldn't want to risk losing anyone else."

  Erik let go of the guy he had been holding down and said as tears formed in his eyes,"Please don't take her."

  The second the leader went to put me in the car, I saw Erik getting ready to do just what he said he was going to do.

  I yelled,"ERIK, NO! DON'T GIVE THEM AN EVEN WORSE IMPRESSION OF YOU! THEY'LL USE IT AGAINST YOU!"

  Before I was pushed into the car, I said to Erik,"You'll find me, I know you will."

  .........

  I don't know why they had to put me in a whole cell. I wasn't even a mutant, but because I was with Erik, that made me a mutant in their eyes. Where was the logic? I really don't know, but they were really just wasting their time. I don't know how long I had been here, but my mouth was dry, and I was hungry. I was in pain from all of the things they had been poking me with. At this very moment, the lead doctor was walking towards me with the largest needle I had ever seen. I prepared for the pain, but I heard him scream before he fell onto the ground.

  Storm rushed to me and said,"Hold onto me, Y/N."

  I just nodded and held onto Storm, before she took us to the outside of the facility. She set me down on the ground, and Erik rushed towards me. I rushed towards him and kissed him softly.

  He returned my kiss, and then he pulled away saying,"Are you all right? I'm sorry, Y/N."

  "I'm tired and in pain, but I'll live. Don't be sorry, Erik. You listened to me for once."

  Erik smiled at me, before he kissed my forehead multiple times mumbling,"Let's go home."