Peter Maximoff x Reader

Dedicated to legoninjagofangirl13

Up next: Logan Howlett x Reader

Later: Bucky Barnes x Reader

This Peter Maximoff x Reader takes place during X-Men: Apocalypse and is based off of the Peter Maximoff from the X-Men films.

   Y/N'S POV

  Right now, Mystique, Peter, Moira, Hank, and I were being held hostage by Colonel William Stryker. I was more worried about my father, Charles Xavier, though.

  I sat down, and Peter asked me,"Y/N, are you okay?"

  I said,"No, I just need to sit down. You should join me."

  Peter sat down beside me, and he leaned in whispering to me,"At least we're not doing work, right?"

  I chuckled saying,"Yeah, I guess so. I didn't think about that. I'm just worried about my dad. Do you think he's okay?"

  Peter looked at Moira, before he looked back at me saying,"I know that he's okay. He's Charles Xavier. He's fine."

  I nodded before I asked him,"Can I ask you a question?"

  Peter nodded and said,"Sure."

  I looked him in the eyes saying,"Do you think that I'll ever get my powers back?"

  Peter cleared his throat before he took my hand saying,"Of course you'll get your powers back. And when you do get them back, you'll be even stronger."

  I smiled at Peter, and Hank said,"Just kiss already. Please. We know that you two like each other."

  I leaned in slowly and Peter did the same, yet that was when I noticed Kurt trying to get our attention.

  Peter said,"Y/N?"

  I turned my head, and Peter's lips met my own. The kiss was awkward at first, but then it slowly became comfortable for both of us.

  When I ended the kiss, Peter said,"Whoa. That was the best kiss I've ever had. But we should get out of here."

  Peter motioned to the others, whom were now joined by Scott, Jean, and Kurt.

  I rushed over to Scott and hugged him.

  Scott returned my hug and said,"Good to see you, too, Y/N. Are you okay?"

  I nodded and quickly gave Scott his space. Quickly, I followed the others on our way to get out of this facility.

  As I followed behind everyone, Peter said,"So, is this the part where you're no longer interested?"

  I looked at him saying,"No longer interested in what?"

  Peter motioned to himself saying,"Me. I did just kiss you, and you didn't say anything back so.."

  I gave Peter another kiss and said,"I'm interested. I am. I really like you, Peter. We make a good team."

  Peter took my hand saying,"We do make a good team, and I really like you too."

  Jean yelled,"Y/N, WE'RE LEAVING!!"

  I smiled at Peter before I raced him over to the others. Of course, he didn't use his speed to win automatically, which I did appreciate.
  Even though the others and I were on our way to stop Apocalypse, I had to put up the best fight that I could. And even though my powers had mysteriously disappeared, I was still an asset to my friends and my father.