Steve Rogers x Reader

Up next: Harry Osborn x Reader

Later: Bucky x Child Reader

Hi, everyone! I'm believing that this will be my year as a writer, so keep an eye out in these updates for my social media accounts that I am working on that will be available to you all once I figure everything out! This is me stepping out of my comfort zone and playing around with other platforms outside of Wattpad to share my work on with other people. Once I have more info for you guys, I will let you guys know!

   Y/N'S POV

  I turned in Steve's arms, as he slept peacefully beside me. If I was so tired, why couldn't I just go to sleep? I hated when this happened, because then it was going to throw my whole schedule off. I was a busy woman, and sleep was either going to push everything back or forward.
  I tried switching positions, singing to myself, even staring up at the ceiling, but nothing was working. I pinched Steve's shoulder, yet he didn't wake up. I decided to leave him alone, but Steve opened his eyes.

  He just looked so exhausted, yet he also looked concerned.

  He asked me,"Did I hurt you?"

  I rested my hand on his shoulder saying,"No, you didn't. I'm so sorry to wake you, Steven, but I can't sleep. Do you think you could help me go to sleep?"

  Steve sat up and pulled me up beside him. He positioned me so that my head was on his chest and my arms were around his neck.

  Steve just smiled down at me, and I said,"Why are you smiling? I just woke you up. You should be yelling at me or trying to go back to sleep."

  Steve rubbed my side saying,"Why would I do that, sweetheart? You're having trouble sleeping, and I want to help you. We're married."

  I couldn't help it, but I blushed and buried my face in his shirt saying,"I know, Captain. Thanks. I just feel guilty about waking you up for this in the first place."

  Steve made me look at him saying,"Don't feel guilty, Y/N. This time, I'll allow it."

  I laughed, before I looked over at my wedding ring on the table. Steve looked over at the ring, too.

  He admitted to me,"I didn't know whether it was the right time when I had asked you to marry me. Did you know that?"

  My eyes widened, but I immediately shook my head saying,"No, I didn't know that. But, you seemed so confident in all the previous talks we had had before you asked me about marriage. You just seemed to confident that asking me wouldn't have been an issue for you."

  Steve rubbed my arms this time and looked me in the eyes saying,"I was confident that you were the girl for me, but I wasn't confident that you thought I was the one for you."

  I frowned saying,"So, I gave you the impression that there was a chance that you weren't the one for me?"

  Before I could say something else that was jumping even more conclusions, Steve kissed me several times before he said,"Yes, but you showed me that I was the one that you loved greatly when you were willing to lay down everything for me. Y/N, you had everything, and you were willing to give it all away to be with me."

   I gave Steve kisses this time and laid us down saying,"Steve, sure I had several things, but my happiness never lasted for long periods of time. And when you came into my life, it was really the first time I could say that I knew I would be happy for more than a couple of days. It was why I didn't hesitate to marry you. Steve Rogers, you are the whole package to me, and I know I'm with the man I should be with."

  Steve held me and said,"I will do whatever you need me to do, starting with helping you go to sleep. Did any of this help?"

  "No, not really, but I still love you."