Logan Howlett x Reader Part 2

Up next: Steve Rogers x Reader

Later: Harry Osborn x Reader

   Y/N'S POV

  Day by day, I was starting to get my memories back, but I had convinced myself that the guilt was just going to go away. However, it was only getting worse. I struggled with letting things go, that was evident by the more of myself I got back every day. Logan was happy, though, because I remembered him now. I remembered our good and bad moments, but why wasn't it making me as happy as it was making Logan?

  Because Y/N, you can't just let what happened go. You can't just move on and be happy.

  I walked outside, ignoring Rogue calling my name constantly. Whatever it was, it could wait. I had to get out of here, away from Logan. Maybe the guilt would go away if I just went away for a couple of hours.
  I started up my motorcycle behind Logan's, and then I felt kisses on my shoulder. I closed my eyes and then I opened them to see Logan smiling at me.

  Logan rested his hands over mine and asked me,"Where are you goin', darlin'?"

  I put on my helmet and answered Logan,"I'm going to go see my parents."

  Logan reached for his helmet, and I immediately took off.

  Logan yelled,"Y/N!!"

  I didn't look back and focused on the road ahead of me. Once I felt like I was far enough, I pulled over and just sat on my motorcycle. I leaned on it for support, yet I felt like I was going to throw up.
  I was an idiot. I had no idea where I was, but why was I okay with that? I was okay with it, because Logan wasn't in front of me. He wasn't in front of me or beside me to look at me with those eyes and remind me what I put him through, but I knew Logan. I knew he had probably sent the whole school looking for me.

  If I were to start my motorcycle back up and continue in the same direction, then I knew I wouldn't come back. Yet, I told myself long ago that I would stop always letting myself be depressed. I had an amazing man, and who knew if I would ever find another like Logan?
  I had friends, family, and a better chance at dealing with my guilt in the other direction. I couldn't keep doing this. I needed to go back to Logan and try to deal with my guilt.

  But before I could even move my foot, Logan pulled over directly in front of where I was. He looked angry, and I understood why he was angry.

  Logan got off of his motorcycle and I noticed his claws were out.

  "Logan.."

  Logan said,"Y/N, ya can't do this, darlin'! I've been looking everywhere for ya!"

  I slowly got off my motorcycle and walked over to Logan. I pulled him in for a kiss and moved my hands on top of his bruised hands. Logan slowly relaxed and pulled me close.

  He pulled away from the kiss and asked me,"Why did ya leave me?"

  I ran my fingers over his knuckles saying,"I wanted to get away from you. I wanted just a couple of hours, because I thought it would make the guilt I've been feeling go away. Yet, I should have never left you. Logan, I'm tired of letting my guilt control me. I want to move on from it, but I don't want to hurt you."

  Logan laughed saying,"Darlin' ya hurt me when ya left."

  I leaned forward and Logan kissed my forehead before I said,"I'm sorry, Logan. I just need you to lead me back home."

  "It's all right, Y/N. Just follow me."