Vision x Reader

Dedicated to Jadexmaximoff

Up next: Rocket Raccoon x Requested Reader Part 1

Later: Rocket Raccoon x Requested Reader Part 2

   VISION'S POV

  The kitchen looked horrendous. It couldn't stay this way another day. It couldn't. I was so bothered by the look of Y/N and I's kitchen that I decided that it was my job to see to it that our kitchen looked presentable again. Now, all I needed was a good hour or two. I could do this without having to disturb my love upstairs.

  Y/N yelled from inside our bedroom,"VIS, YOUR SHOW'S BACK ON!"

  I yelled back,"I'M COMING, HONEY!"

  I looked at the kitchen sink, then I rushed into Y/N and I's bedroom upstairs. Y/N was having trouble staying awake, but she immediately smiled at me.

  Y/N said,"Vis, come sit down. I paused it for you."

  I walked over to the bed saying,"Thank you, Y/N. How are you feeling?"

  Y/N admitted to me,"I'm feeling a little better, but I'm fine. Please don't worry about me. It's nothing more medicine and a few hours of sleep can't fix."

  I got in beside Y/N and held her hand saying,"Y/N, you've taken enough medicine. How about we just try to get a little bit of sleep?"

  Y/N frowned saying,"But it's not even 1 yet. One more hour, Vis?"

  I wanted Y/N to get as much sleep as possible, but I couldn't tell her no.

  I placed a kiss on Y/N's hand saying,"One more hour, Y/N. One more."

  Y/N nodded, yet she asked me,"Are you feeling okay?"

  I held Y/N's hand tighter as I said to her,"I'm only worried about you, Y/N. It's very rare that you get sick, but when you do, it's never for a short period of time. Maybe we should see someone about it?"

  Y/N shook her head and said to me,"Vis, there's no need to be worried about me. Some people just stay sick a little longer than others. I'm not dying, Vis, I promise. I'll be all right. If I felt like it was something that I needed to go to the hospital about, I'd definitely let you know before anyone else."

  I asked Y/N,"You'd tell me before your own parents?"

  Y/N immediately nodded and told me,"Of course. My parents haven't contacted me since I was 18. Trust me, they don't care about me being sick. They never cared about me period. They just cared about making it look as if they loved me when they just wanted to hurt someone other than themselves. I wouldn't be surprised if they wanted something to happen to me after they stopped contacting me."

  I let go of Y/N's hand, but Y/N said,"Please don't let go of my hand, Vis. Please."

  I apologized to Y/N, before she leaned over and rested her head on top of my shoulder. I moved closer to Y/N and rested my head on top of hers.

  I said to Y/N,"I didn't mean to hurt you, Y/N, by bringing up your parents. I wasn't aware that you didn't have a good relationship with your parents. We've never discussed it before. I won't bring them up ever again. You have my word."

  Y/N just looked up at me, yet she only said to me after a minute or two,"You didn't hurt me, Vis, you didn't. How were you supposed to know about my parents? I've never said anything about them. But since I've never said anything about them, maybe I should tell you more just so you know what happened?"

  I just said,"It would be very helpful to hear about it, Y/N, but tell me when you are ready. You do not have to tell me today."

  Y/N smiled and blew me a kiss saying,"You're perfect, Vis. I don't think that I'll be able to share anything with you today, but I'll do my best to tell you everything soon."

  Y/N suddenly pouted and motioned to the television screen.

  She said,"Vis, we talked too long! We can't keep it paused anymore!"

  I kissed Y/N's forehead saying,"It's all right, Y/N. It'll come on some other time."

  I finally let go of Y/N's hand, then I stood to my feet.

  Y/N asked me,"Where are you going?"

  I said,"To do something that needs to be done. I'll be back in an hour to see if you're still up."

  Y/N just nodded, but I felt as if she had something to say to me.

  I asked her,"Is there something you wish to tell me, Y/N?"

  Y/N looked around the room, yet she reached for me as she asked me,"Vis, can you stay with me?"

  I got back into the bed with Y/N and pulled her close saying,"Of course, Y/N. What I have to do can wait until you're all right. As long as it gets done today, that's all that matters."