3 : MORE ( M )

III.

By the time Friday rolled around, Y/N felt like she had worked with the pinks for a whole month. If Y/N had taken a liking to them, staying cautious to not get too involved or attached with the artists, the girls certainly had reciprocated.

"No, Y/N, this way!"Jisoo urged from her spot on the couch.

Y/N tried to make her Animal crossing character move in the way Jisoo was instructing her to, but she was visibly struggling.

"Here, I'll do it for you."Jisoo laid her device down, and sat next to Y/N on the couch, making their thighs touch.

"I'm this way, see?"She made Y/N's avatar go in the opposite direction.

Y/N made an "O" sound with her mouth.

Damn, she was really bad at this game.

"Jisoo I swear I'm better at other games."Y/N chuckled, "It's just I haven't played Animal Crossing in years."

Jisoo seemed to be having none of it and she laughed shamelessly, giving Y/N back her controller.

"Sure Y/N, we'll see."She challenged with a finger gun.

Y/N rolled her eyes and put their consoles in the bag she was using to carry the girls' extra items.

She checked her watch.

"You think they're going to be long?"She asked Jisoo.

The woman raised her shoulders in ignorance.

She let out a yawn and covered her mouth with a hand.

"Tired?"Y/N asked.

It was a no-brainer since she had driven the girls back home herself around 2 AM last night. And had picked them up early as well.

"Same as you I guess," Jisoo replied, stretching on the sofa.

She looked Y/N up and down, pointing at her lower stomach.

"Can I?" Y/N's eyes went wide as saucers before she realized what Jisoo meant and nodded.

The idol laid back on the couch and rested her head on her stomach, making a pleased smile as she finally found a comfortable spot.

"Better?"Y/N asked.

Jisoo nodded and yawned again, closing her eyes.

Y/N closed her eyes as well, exhausted. After all, she shared the girls' schedules, even if she didn't have to take part in all the dancing, singing, and photo-shooting.

The other girls were recording with Teddy in the other room, and Jisoo had been so efficient she was let off earlier, thus the Nintendo switch break and the napping.

"Hey, Y/N," Jisoo said softly, chest still going up and down with her steady breathing, eyes still closed.

"Hm?"Y/N was pretty sure she'd fall asleep if the girls didn't finish their recordings soon.

Jisoo's body on hers was like a soft weighted and warm blanket, and there was only so much anyone could take before falling asleep in such conditions.

"Are you going to the agency party on Saturday?"

This again? If Y/N hadn't been on the verge of sleeping, she would have double-checked to see if this was Sooyoung or Jisoo. Or maybe she was already asleep and having a nightmare?

"I said I would."She mumbled.

"Oh. I didn't think you would. That's good to know."Jisoo replied with a soft hum.