25: Pink in the night(M)

XXIX.

Rosé had rescheduled her flight.

Her parents, her sister, everything was so nice.

But it was too nice for her. Too nice for her when she was like this when she felt like she didn't deserve it. Like it couldn't and wouldn't help her.

Only a few hours of difference changed everything.

She didn't even know if she would be able to see Y/N, hadn't told her about it beforehand.

Had only told her bandmates she would arrive Saturday evening instead of Sunday morning but had added they didn't need to wait for her.

Not that they always did, anyway.

Lisa had replied with a question mark, Jennie with a kiss emoji, and Jisoo with a thumbs up, wishing her a safe flight.

Rosé had liked Jennie and Jisoo's answers in the Imessage group chat and left Lisa's question mark unanswered.

In Melbourne, she had mumbled an excuse about wanting to have time to sleep in her own bed before her schedule the next morning, when her sister Alice had inquired.

Her sister had nodded, "I'm glad you're taking care of your health", she had said.

Rosé had smiled, but she knew she wasn't.

She sucked on Y/N collarbones leaving traces of her presence, of her ownership.

Looking back at it with a tilted head and heavy breathing, her hair was already a little more disheveled than it had been half an hour ago.

"What?

-It looks like you got stung by a jellyfish."The idol couldn't help but chuckle.

Y/N's hands grabbed her by the waist, under her sweater, fingers caressing the fabric of her white summer dress. Bringing her closer to her, Rosé's clothed center on Y/N's clothed stomach. The fabric of Rosé's panties and Y/N's black t-shirt getting in the way of Y/N realizing just how needy the blonde already was.
If she was being honest with herself, she had been aroused as soon as the thought of asking her manager to drive her to Y/N's place had crossed her mind.

He had asked no question, not recognizing the address, assuming it must've been someone who didn't usually live in Seoul, since he had never driven the idol there before in the time he'd worked for YG Entertainment.

She had felt afraid but excited to see Y/N was home, that she was letting her in.

Y/N's demeanor was cold and difficult.
But she had let her in after many months of foggy drama, Rosé could be patient.

"A really sexy jellyfish."Y/N wiggled her eyebrows, and one hand left Rosé's waist to cup her cheek with a stroke of her thumb.

Rosé rolled her eyes.

"I'll never be able to get that image out of my head."She groaned.

Y/N's hands pulled gently, and she let herself arch her back downwards to meet Y/N's face with her own, their noses bumping into each other, her arms resting on each side of Y/N's face.

"Sorry," Y/N said before she kissed her.

Rosé had always enjoyed the simple things in life.

In the past years, she had struggled to do just that, it was true, because of her crippling anxiety and intrusive thoughts of existential sadness.

But in scarce moments of peace, she still did.

Spending time with her cute puppy, Hank. Seeing her family. Hanging out with her friends.