35 : Something old

XXXV.

Lisa had been attending all of her online schedules lately.

Online therapy schedules.
And yet she still argued with her bandmates regularly.

The latest in date had been between Jennie and her for taking up too much space in the fridge whenever Jennie was at home. It was pointless and Lisa felt like the real cause of the argument was that Lisa was taking too much space, period.

She knew to some extent her bandmates were happy for her solo's success and her other project's success. But she also suspected there must have been some unreleased tension or jealousy or envy somehow. After all, nobody's perfect.

Even though Lisa came pretty close in appearance lately.

Before, fights always resolved themselves between her and Jennie ever since they were younger, when one of them came to hang with the other without saying a thing. But it worked.

Just a day before her argument with Jennie, she had also fought with Chaeyoung because Lisa felt like she was avoiding her. Was she tired of hearing about what was going on in her life? Was that it ? Was she tired of her?

The feelings rumbled in her stomach whenever these intrusive thoughts intruded her inner peace.

She hated it. Maybe now that she was somewhat back with Y/N, Rosé couldn't find enough time or attention to give to Lisa because she chose to prioritize her "relationship".

It didn't last long, those sort of arguments with Chaeyoung.

But maybe they were the ones which afflicted Lisa the most.

The only one of her bandmates she almost never argued with was Kim Jisoo.

They had argued in the past when Jisoo found Lisa to be too insensitive at times during big stress periods at the beginning of their career.

Or when Lisa felt tense for other reasons and took it out on her bandmates before regretting it.

Since when Lisa acted like this, Jennie flat out ignored her and felt annoyed silently, and Rosé bottled up her frustrations towards Lisa before it exploded eventually, the responsibility to confront Lisa right away fell on Jisoo's older shoulders.

Were they all falling out now? Would it last ?

She knew it couldn't because they had to make Blackpink work. At least for some time.
Because there was no way they could stop now.
Lisa wondered if one of them had ever thought about stopping after their contract had ended. Lisa feared her own reaction if it ever came down to it. One of her bandmates calling it quits.

Could she ever understand?

What they had they had taken out of passion and necessity, or at least Lisa had.

She knew her life would have been so much different, common and miserable if she hadn't been scouted by YG.

Deep down she knew her drive would have led her to another company another time another success maybe.

But now that they had all that they had ever wanted, how could one of them just think of even giving it up?

As time went by it became easier to focus on her work solely, to see her 97's group of friends, see Sorn, Bam Bam, Minnie. Rant on their group chats.

Sometimes bragging maybe a little too much.
That's how it was now.

Originally, when Lisa had first met Jisoo, she hadn't thought much of the girl.