30: Kiss my name (M)

XXX. (M)

A few words exchanged by text.

A saucy picture.

ROSEANNE

Brb gonna scream real quick

Long hours of waiting. No reply during those long hours.

"It's not so easy now that you're not with her 24/7, right?"Yeri says as she takes a spoonful of rice in her mouth.

Y/N only eyes her suspiciously.

She was the one accompanying Yeri for her modeling schedule today.

They were in the dressing room, and the idol was finally having lunch a little after 4PM.

"Didn't hear myself asking you for advice Kim Yerim."Y/N groaned, making Yeri snicker and laugh.

Eventually, Y/N cracked up a smile herself.

"I guess you're right. Though we've been more than physically separated for a while."She added, causing Yeri to go silent and pause her movements as she had raised the rice to her mouth.

"You and Seulgi are so grim lately, seriously."She scoffed. "You should go on holidays or just accept being single forever.

-Like you?"Y/N asked.

Yeri rolled her eyes.

"I'm saving myself for marriage,"She said. "With Ariana unnie."She whispered next and it was Y/N's turn to roll her eyes and they both burst out laughing.

It was true that the pair had had their share of misfortunes in the previous year.

At the very least they were both still physically well.

A little too well, in Y/N's case, as she struggled to cope with the intense waves of horniness and lust that crashed as she got to interact with Park Chaeyoung again.

"Seulgi's not doing so bad."Y/N remarked, clearing her throat to think of something else than the text Chaeyoung had yet to send.

She knew she was working, they both were, after all, adults.

But it was still frustrating in more ways than she cared to admit.

Yeri finished up her bowl of rice and took a few sips of coke, sighing in satisfaction.

She pointed a finger up in the air to agree with Y/N's words.

"True. Joohyun unnie is actually the one taking it the hardest, surprisingly.

-She is?"Y/N's eyes widened.

Yeri shook her head, and got closer to Y/N's face to whisper in her ear as if they had been children sharing an enormous secret.

"Don't tell Seulgi unnie I told you, but Joohyun's been acting really weird ever since they had that chit chat. When she came back to the apartment, she was all quiet and pale. Sometimes she looks in the distance or at Seulgi without saying anything."

So maybe Irene did care after all? Y/N struggled to believe it could be the explanation.
It was so far from anything her friend Seulgi had ever told her. So far from anything Y/N had witnessed herself. But then who knew?

Maybe Jennie did, she thought to herself.

Perhaps previously, Y/N wouldn't have thought of Jennie as able to hide that kind of secret from everyone, but now that... life had happened, Y/N wouldn't have put it past anyone.

"It's really creepy."Yeri concluded.

*** *** ***