7: Blackpink house

VII.

Y/N woke up in the middle of the night in Rosé's bed, the idol sleeping soundly in her arms, drooling a little bit on Y/N's arms.

Y/N wasn't particularly into spitting, but for some reason, it didn't bother her.

What did bother her, however, was her bladder.
Very insistent on waking her up.

And the fact that she was way too much in awe of the woman laying in her arms, eyes closed, hair sprawled over the pillows, legs tangled with Y/N's, and arms between their chests. Her chest rose and fell with the rhythm of her soft breathing, her lips mushed against Y/N's chest. Y/N was so dead.

There was no way any of this was real, right?

She pinched herself to check and had to muffle a grunt when she realized everything was very real. Trying as discreetly as possible to untangle herself from the blonde without waking her, she felt herself sweat nervously.
Chaeyoung let out a displeased sound, as Y/N finally succeeded to sit at the edge of the bed, and Y/N got scared she had woken her up, but the blonde only adjusted her position to nuzzle her pillow, still sleeping soundly.

Letting out a sigh of relief, Y/N naked as a new-born baby, struggled to find her underwear from the floor, along with her shirt, now wrinkled.

She had no idea what time it was. Maybe it had been only an hour since she had fallen asleep, maybe more. There was no telling if the girls were home and if she'd run into them trying to look for the bathroom.

She heard rain against the window of Chaeyoung's room, and stared a second, before yawning without a noise. She opened the door and closed it as discreetly as she could, wincing when it emitted a small creak.

To her left was the living room and the kitchen, she could see with the moonlight.

There were two rooms on each side of the hallway past the living room, so she deduced there must've been two bathrooms in the flat. She realized another room was almost glued to Chaeyoung's. And another to her right. One of those had to be a bedroom, and the other the bathroom.

Because it was the closest to her, she decided to pad in front of the door to her left. She pushed it open a little bit, and, hearing soft snoring, decided against going in, and closed the door.

As she was next to the bathroom door, she froze hearing a door noise.

It came from the other side of the living room, and she only had time to open the bathroom door and hide behind it shamefully, before she heard footsteps and the sound of the fridge opening.

Another sound of footsteps appeared, the pattern a little different from the other.

She didn't mean to eavesdrop, really, and she actually couldn't give a flying fuck about anything else but when they were going to get back to their rooms and leave her pee in peace without risking to be heard or seen.

"Lisa, why are you drinking all the water here?"Jennie's whisper voice came from the kitchen.

"I'm not, I was just taking a sip."Y/N heard Lisa argue.

A silence passed, and Y/N guessed Jennie had rolled her eyes.

The fridge's door closed, and Y/N heard a plastic sound, followed by a smooching noise.

"Come on let's go."Jennie's voice sleepily intervened again, the idol yawing right after.

The footsteps got further away, and Y/N breathed in relief when she realized they were finally gone.

After the deed was done, Y/N sneakily got back to Chaeyoung's room.
She almost wondered if she should go home, but was so tired she couldn't do anything but decide against it. It's not that she didn't like Chaeyoung, because she did, but she was very overwhelmed and nervous by everything.