Interlude

Interlude.

Jennie was fuming. She couldn't believe her mother had successfully put her up to this.

She was finally in LA, ready to have the time of her life, and in the midst of having it.
Unfortunately, her mother had decided to book her an appointment with the DEVIL.

Why, Jennie didn't fully know. Probably to ruin her trip if the woman in front of her was of any indication.

"So you wouldn't say you are stressed?"The woman rephrased Jennie's latest response, causing the idol to roll her eyes.

"I just told you I was diagnosed with an anxious disorder as a child. I didn't say I didn't get stressed AT ALL now."She scoffed.

*** *** ***

"I've been worse, actually."Lisa replied with a shrug.

She dusted off her grey pants, and pretended not to feel the older woman's eyes on her, both of them knowing Lisa's knee didn't need dusting.

Lisa wondered if the blonde knew who Lisa was. Probably.

She wondered if she found Lisa attractive. Wondered if she had a husband or wife or partner to come home to. Even maybe kids. She wondered if she would think of Lisa long after she had left her office, wondered if she would blush thinking of the thai.

"So you're content with how you are now?"The question made Lisa's eyebrows perk up in curiosity and pierced her dream bubble.

"Well I've got pretty much everything I want."She replied smuggly.

Her newly met therapist didn't seem to accept Lisa's words as given proof.

"Last time you mentioned you craved some free time. Have you been able to get a sense of freedom since then?"

*** *** ***

"Somewhat."

The woman raised her eyebrows inside of Rosé's computer screen.

Gosh she hated online therapy sessions. But at least it was the same person she was used to talking to, and had so much trouble finding in Australia.

"I've honestly had fun, some was at work, for some...''Her mind trailed off to Paris Fashion's week's afterparty hosted by the Biebers, and to the Met Gala. And of course its afterparty.

"...work events. Some for myself, actually."She cutely clapped to herself with a small smile. "Yay.

-That's when you were in Los Angeles?"Her therapist smiled with a nod and recalled.

Rosé nodded.

"I'm actually there now,"She clarified, and wondered if her therapist had noticed the change of setting compared to when they had an online session while the idol was in Korea, or not.

*** *** ***

"Do you miss your roommates a lot?

-A little."Jisoo replied honestly, and laid back in her chair.

Online therapy really wasn't that bad after all. When Rosie had suggested it to her, her curiosity was piqued, and for good reason apparently.

It felt nice to finally be able to answer questions about yourself honestly.

At first, she was afraid she would struggle to find a good therapist since Rosé had advised and helped her to search for specialists outside of Korea.

But after a good talk with her agent, a good contract of confidentiality and a lot of convincing, she had found a perfect match.