15. The witch from Snow White

Hello my lovely reader! Pretty quick update, I know.
The thing is, when you've just finished preparing your chemistry test and wanna fall asleep but the neighbors decide it's a good time to party and then your insomnia kicks in and you wonder why you haven't called the cops yet but then you realize you haven't done that cuz it's too rude.

What's the only thing left for you to do?

Writing a book chapter, of course.

Enjoy!

15. The witch from Snow White

“Hazel,”

I groan and push away the annoying thing shaking me.

“Hazel, wake up!”

“For the love of your mom Luke,” I mumbled “Don’t tell me we have morning jogs here.”

“Hazel if you want to eat ever again, wake up right now!”

My eyes snap open and I see two legs in front of me, my eyes travel up to see a familiar scowling Alpha towering above me.

I groan and drop my head against the cold forest floor again. How I ended up here, I have no clue but I couldn’t care less.

But now that he has woken me up, I might as well get up.

“Calm down princess,” I mumble “We’re alive.”

“Alive and robbed!” he glared at me

Only then do I realize, there are no bags around our camp site.

“They took all the bags?” I ask in shock

“Yes,” Luke growls “Because of you.”

Wait… that means…

“I don’t have to carry then anymore!” My arms shoot up in happiness

“What?” Luke’s expression falls away and he blinks

“I mean,” I clear my throat and switch to my serious voice “Damn, that’s so bad. Well, we tried. Let’s go back.”

This time when Luke looks heavenwards and drags a hand down his face, he even starts speaking.

“Why moon goddess?” he says “Why did you pair me up with this fool?!”

“Rude,” I huff and cross my arms across my chest

“Don’t be so happy, we’re not robbed.” Luke says to me

“Excuse me?” My eyes widen “Did you lie to me then?”

“I thought you’d have the slightest guilt and maybe act more responsible,” he says as he kicks a tree, the bags fall down from in “But you’re hopeless.”

I sigh, why couldn’t someone actually rob us?

Luke takes one bag in his hand and gestures me to pick up the others. I gawk at him, bloody hell?!